Thank you gift?

jenjie

Original Poster
Our upcoming trip is courtesy of my parents. They are taking us and our kids for a special time together. I'd like to do something nice for them as a way of saying thank you. We plan on taking them to dinner one evening, we'll decide together where to go for that. Any ideas on what else I can do? I was thinking of flowers in their room (we're staying off-site) but we won't be spending all that much time in our rooms. It would probably be better to wait til we get home if I decide to send flowers. Any other ideas what I could do?

~Jen

BRER STITCH

I was just thinking about this too!

How about a pair of tickets for them to go see Cirque Du Soleil at Downtown Disney???

Maybe you could even make them a Dinner reservation at House of Blues before the show, as it's right near there!

I think that's what I'm gonna do for my folks.

That will give them a nice night out alone to relax, and I don't have to worrry about them being able to get there becausethey will be staying on site.

THEY DESERVE IT!!!

:)

Wckd Queen

I havent been there since Thanksgiving 2000, so Im not sure that they still do this, but if they do, how about having a sillouhette of the kids done and put in a frame for them in MK? Its not too expensive and is something fairly unique for them to remember the trip by! My parents still have ours from 1976! :)

Have a wonderful time!! :)

Take lots of pictures with your parents, yourselves, and their grandchildren all in the pictures. When you get home, make them a nice scrapbook/photo album of the trip. This is something that they can look at again and again. Flowers are nice, but short lived, whereas they can relive the memories of the trip with the album. Include ticket stubs, room cards, flattened pennies that you get at the parks, park guide brochures, stuff like that. Have your kids write thank you notes and include those.

Grandparents will be :sohappy: when they look at this over and over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom