Test Track Resurfacing Complete? HM Question

Nineinchnailsmk

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they finished the resurfacing on time?

Today is also the last day for Haunted Mansion Rehab, did they finish that on time?

Thanx for the answers in advance :):wave:

ucf disneyfan

Test Track was open and I rode it yesterday. The new track surface was very noticable. One thing I've notics about TT lately is that the brakes are real jerky. I'm mean you don't stop as smoothly as you did when it first opened. I hope that this doesn't get any worse than it is now.

chelly913

Not sure about Test Track, but we were at MK on the 21st and HM was not open. I asked a CM standing at the closed entrance and he said the reason for the delayed opending was due to a part not coming in on time. It was going to reopen first thing on Sunday morning (9/22). We were a little disappointed since the 21st was our last day there! :(

Just another excuse to go back soon!

I would personally think that it is Entirely too late for the NBC theme to be coming to WDW HM.

That sort of ride upgrade takes alot of planning and when I left the Mansion in August, Master Gracey had no plans for that year to have Jack Skellington and his crew over.

Now, granted Disney can always surprise me...but I don't see that happening this year at all.

Jordan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom