Test Track Poll - Which version do you prefer?

Which Test Track version do you prefer?

• I prefer Test Track 1.0 after having experienced both

Votes: 51 13.6%
  • I prefer Test Track 1.0 after experiencing 1.0 and seeing 2.0 on video

Votes: 49 13.1%
  • I prefer Test Track 2.0 after experiencing both

Votes: 125 33.3%
  • I prefer Test Track 2.0 after experiencing 1.0 and seeing 2.0 on video

Votes: 150 40.0%

• Total voters

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Original Poster
Since the new version is just about open, I decided to start a poll.

I'm leaving WOM out of this because its just a different kind of attraction and has been closed for a very long time.

Bork Bork

I'll have to look up this thread when I return from my January trip. But for now, I voted for 2.0 based on the video alone. I'm really looking forward to it in person.

dreamscometrue

I ride when we visit WDW in 3 weeks, so until then I am very much a fan of TT2.0 over TT1.0 (and I liked the first TT), based on what I've read and seen online.

CTXRover

Rode today. Excellent redo IMO. Perfect fit for Epcot and future world. The whole create a car and take it with you on the ride and post show is a good use of interactive features. After just one ride, I'd say I prefer TT 2.0. All the old sensations are still there with neater and cleaner visuals and atmosphere. Job well done.

wiigirl

75.gif

TheDisneyMagic

This is the first time in a long time that I have stopped myself from watching any videos until I ride it, very excited for Test Track 2, but I am now going to judge until I have been on it.

Only 9 days to go :p

Figment82

I addressed this in the first post

My apologies! I must have skipped right over that part. I'll refrain from voting then, because my opinion still stands. To me, regardless of when they were open or the type of attraction, neither version of TT is even close to being as good as the original building's tenant.

Clamman73

My apologies! I must have skipped right over that part. I'll refrain from voting then, because my opinion still stands. To me, regardless of when they were open or the type of attraction, neither version of TT is even close to being as good as the original building's tenant.

But doesn't TT 2.0 get bonus points for having the best trash can paint scheme in Epcot since original Epcot Center blue colored trash cans? :)

AndyS2992

Visually the ride looks stunning and looks great fun (except the outside part which they could have painted some neon arrows onto the track or put neon lights around the entire track, outside looks rundown still) but they took out some of the stuff like the bumpy hills, heat tests so the ride has lost some its 'substance' but I really look forward to riding it :) whenever that will be... :(

miles1

I'm going to reserve judgement until I've ridden 2.0, hopefully sometime next year. Being a car nut and after seeing the really cool side-by-side video, I will say that I'm going to miss the detail-rich sets of the original version. Hoepfully the pre and post shows make up for all the blackness of the new version. Time will tell.

jt04

Kevin Yee says in no uncertain terms that it is the best add at WDW since ToT. Not only that but he seems to prefer it to CarsLand because of the way it fits Future World.

And that is the most profound thing about it. WDI has people that obviously "get" Future World. The success of this project should mean a return to the quality of the original aesthetics of Future World. Epcot Explorer must be a happy camper right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom