Test track in April

Elfinko

Trying to get Fastpass for Test Track on 4/17, but not seeing any times for this day at all. Is there scheduled maintenance?

Elfinko

Original Poster
Aww...is the tier system new for Epcot? I know they do that at HS. I didn't realize this was in place at Epcot as well. No biggie, I'll try to schedule for another day in that case. Thank you!

Upvote 0

James J

In the Parks
No
Aww...is the tier system new for Epcot? I know they do that at HS. I didn't realize this was in place at Epcot as well. No biggie, I'll try to schedule for another day in that case. Thank you!

I don't think so, it was definitely in place when I last went 3 years ago.

Upvote 0

Rob562

The tiers have been in place at both Epcot and Studios since pretty much Day 1 of the full roll-out of FP+ system. (Attractions have shifted around from tier to tier over the years, but the tiers themselves have always been there)

And I also admit that Disney could probably do a better job at explaining the tiers under the newer "book FP+ one at a time" way of doing it. Originally you booked all three at once and the "Choose one from Column A, and two from Column B" format made it clear what was in which tier.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

Yes, three of the four parks (all except MK) have a tiered system for FP+. There are a number of websites that compile lists of the FP+ tiers: here's one I pulled from a Google search that looks up-to-date. For all parks, you can choose no more than one "top tier" attraction when pre-selecting your initial 3 FP+.

http://www.doctordisney.com/list-of-fastpass-attractions-and-tiers-throughout-walt-disney-world/

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom