Terminator 2 3D to close October 8th

raven

Just read that too. Still haven't seen that attraction so I'll have to catch it before it's gone.

raven

Well at least with Universal you know you won't be waiting years for a replacement. But I'm sure whatever is coming will be huge.

Sorcerer Mickey

Original Poster
That could be interesting. I'm leaning towards Bourne because zombies freak me out way too much.

TWD is just played out at this point and the show itself is under a lot of heavy litigation regarding rights and royalties, and Bourne is the only other live-action Universal franchise I can think of. Fast and Furious will already be represented across the park.

Disneyhead'71

giphy.gif

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
Sad but kind of understandable. While it's a great show and will be missed the 3-D had some serious issues the last time I saw it. It had a good run though.

Bourne? Walking Dead? Yawn.

JT3000

We're losing this but keeping Shrek? Lovely. :facepalm: If it's a new stage show, I have to try to stay hopeful because that's something the park needs, but Universal unfortunately doesn't have the best of track records with shows. Whatever replaces it needs to be as impressive as this originally was IMO. BUT NO 3D!

TWD is just played out at this point and the show itself is under a lot of heavy litigation regarding rights and royalties, and Bourne is the only other live-action Universal franchise I can think of. Fast and Furious will already be represented across the park.

Walking Dead isn't even a Universal franchise.

champdisney

I would like to see a how to train your dragon ride. so you could actually ride one
So basically, Flight of Passage at Pandora.

I have an idea myself but I'll post that in the Imagineering thread in the coming days. We're dealing with Irma at the moment. Still, I wonder what they have planned for this space. I can't picture a Bourne stunt show unless it's on a bigger set. I doubt TWD as it doesn't resonate with families (kids) which is Universal Orlando's No. 1 priority. I don't know, for some reason I'm thinking Wicked.

Disneyhead'71

So basically, Flight of Passage at Pandora.

I have an idea myself but I'll post that in the Imagineering thread in the coming days. We're dealing with Irma at the moment. Still, I wonder what they have planned for this space. I can't picture a Bourne stunt show unless it's on a bigger set. I doubt TWD as it doesn't resonate with families (kids) which is Universal Orlando's No. 1 priority. I don't know, for some reason I'm thinking Wicked.
I would love Wicked. But I'm seriously feeling Pitch Perfect.

FYI, the first people to rumor this were saying Bond Stunt Show. But that seems off too me.

Bacon

Why if it's PP it will be another cruddy simulator and not worth the valuable space see THATS WHATS WRONG WITH UNI

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom