Teppan Edo question

_Scar

Original Poster
My family was wondering if the meats served were spiced at all? My mom can't have spices and my mom and dad strongly dislike them, so will it be an issue to request no seasoning or is it already on the meat? :shrug:

Sorry if this is a stupid question

Phonedave

My family was wondering if the meats served were spiced at all? My mom can't have spices and my mom and dad strongly dislike them, so will it be an issue to request no seasoning or is it already on the meat? :shrug:

Sorry if this is a stupid question

It comes out to the table 'naked'

However it is cooked with one of several sauces - soy, teriyaki, etc. Also the chef adds salt and pepper and maybe some other stuff.

You can ask to have it left off, however be aware it may pick up some from other food being cooked near it.

-dave

lighteningqueen

They season if you want them too. Just ask them to cook theirs away from the others. But really it is very subtle and it just melts in your mouth...

Cosmic Commando

We ate there in '08 when my son had allergy issues, so I don't think there would be a problem accommodating your mom. Just talk to the hostess and/or the chef and they will just cook her food first so it's the way she wants it and it won't pick up anything from other people's food. I thought the service was great. We had the allergy noted on our ADR and the hostess saw it when we checked in; the chef talked to us when he first came out to the table as well.

Have fun!

Princess Clayre

As the other have said it would be easy to accommodate your Mum. My family ate there a couple of weeks ago; my neice can't eat gluten so they wipe the cooking area down, cooked hers first and then ours after. The cooking is big so it's easy to cover different requirements and the staff are extremely helpful.

Enjoy :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom