Ten Things I have to eat (or drink) at Disney on this visit

jlsHouston

Original Poster
Impressive list!! However, I seem to recall seeing a post recently that the Lobster Mac & Cheese was no longer available at Gasparilla's. :( I wanted to try that too! Maybe someone who has recently visited Gasparilla's could provide an update.

My list includes:
1. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake at Starring Rolls
2. Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe
3. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcake at Starring Rolls
4. Doh Bar at Cooke's of Dublin
5. Cheese Empanadas at La Cantina de San Angel
6. Quattro Formaggi pizza at Via Napoli
7. Corn dog nuggets with yellow cheese at Casey's
8. Oreo Bon Bons at Cape May Cafe
9. Bread pudding at Ohana
10. Mushroom filet at Le Cellier
11. Waffle sandwich (probably the spicy chicken) at Sleepy Hollow in MK

and honorable mention to the following: Dole Whip, Mickey ice cream bar, anything at Karamell-Kuche, any of the Gelato Creations at the Gelato stand in Italy, and last but not least....one item from every kiosk at the F&W Festival!

Hmmmm.....this may be harder than I thought :eek:

Yes, it was very hard for me to stop at 10....

jlsHouston

Original Poster
OMG reading this list, I think I just gained 10 lbs!! Janice, you forgot Tonga Toast!!! And yes, if you like amber beers, you will love Yuengling. Served ice cold, it really is good

I didn't forget the Tonga Toast:oops:I limited myself to 10 items, I left off cupcakes, Tonga Toast, Turkey Legs, Chocolate Croissants, that potatoe wrapped snapper at Flying Fish, a cheese sampler, a cheeseburger, and gee I could go on and on.. and I don't even have the foodie breadth that most of you have yet, so at some point I am going to be in real trouble calorie wise on my visits to the World! I am thinking of getting one of those things you wear that look like a watch and they count the miles and calories you burn...then maybe I can limit my calorie intake a bit or step up my movement to not come home not fitting into any of my clothes!:rolleyes:

disney1077

1.Cape May Cafe Breakfast
2.Mickey's Ice Cream sandwhich
3.Orange chicken from Lotus Blossom Cafe
4.Corn Dog at MK
5.Columbia Harbor House
6.turkey & roast beef or the italian sandwhich at Earls
7.Lava smoothie from Hurricane Hannah's at Beach Club Resort

DisneyDebNJ

I didn't forget the Tonga Toast:oops:I limited myself to 10 items, I left off cupcakes, Tonga Toast, Turkey Legs, Chocolate Croissants, that potatoe wrapped snapper at Flying Fish, a cheese sampler, a cheeseburger, and gee I could go on and on.. and I don't even have the foodie breadth that most of you have yet, so at some point I am going to be in real trouble calorie wise on my visits to the World! I am thinking of getting one of those things you wear that look like a watch and they count the miles and calories you burn...then maybe I can limit my calorie intake a bit or step up my movement to not come home not fitting into any of my clothes!:rolleyes:
LOL!!! I can SOOOOOOOO relate to this

jlsHouston

Original Poster
Impressive list!! However, I seem to recall seeing a post recently that the Lobster Mac & Cheese was no longer available at Gasparilla's. :( I wanted to try that too! Maybe someone who has recently visited Gasparilla's could provide an update.

My list includes:
1. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake at Starring Rolls
2. Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe
3. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cupcake at Starring Rolls
4. Doh Bar at Cooke's of Dublin
5. Cheese Empanadas at La Cantina de San Angel
6. Quattro Formaggi pizza at Via Napoli
7. Corn dog nuggets with yellow cheese at Casey's
8. Oreo Bon Bons at Cape May Cafe
9. Bread pudding at Ohana
10. Mushroom filet at Le Cellier
11. Waffle sandwich (probably the spicy chicken) at Sleepy Hollow in MK

and honorable mention to the following: Dole Whip, Mickey ice cream bar, anything at Karamell-Kuche, any of the Gelato Creations at the Gelato stand in Italy, and last but not least....one item from every kiosk at the F&W Festival!

Hmmmm.....this may be harder than I thought :eek:

I am fixing to go find that menu again for Gasparilla's, I am going to be very unhappy if that is no longer available, many items on my list are actually a first and that is one of them I really wanted to try!:confused:

LowesChevy

While A few of these things are not exclusive to WDW, I still look forward to these treats!
1. School bread-Kringla Og Cafe
2. Napoleon-Boulangerie Patissie
3. Mickey Mouse Bar-resort wide
4. Popcorn in a souvee tub
5. Funnel Cake-Sleepy Hollow or American Adventure
6. Banana Macadamia Nut Pineapple Pancakes-Kona
7. Tonga Toast-Kona
8. Chicken Strips-resort wide
9. Warm Banana Chocolate torte from Citricos
10. Nachos from Cantina de San Angel

GeekDad

1. As many cupcakes as I can stomach!
2. Dole whip float
3. Any form of soft pretzels (Cream cheese stuffed, hotdog wrapped, etc)
4. Doh Bar
5. The many options at Boma
6. Milkshake (Haven't decided which one to start with yet)
7. beignets from POFQ
8. Some more cupcakes :D
9. Whatever I end up getting from Le Cellier (really looking forward to eating there)
10. Whatever I get at Raglan road (This and Boma were my two favorite meals from my first trip)

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I am fixing to go find that menu again for Gasparilla's, I am going to be very unhappy if that is no longer available, many items on my list are actually a first and that is one of them I really wanted to try!:confused:
As of April it is no longer on the menu

jlsHouston

Original Poster
As of April it is no longer on the menu
well.. I am disappointed, and I don't know why I think I am going to miss something I never had but ... it is on the AllEars Menu still but the update is 3/2012..so if they took it off in April..sniff..sniff:(

10. Meat. From Ohana
09. Dole Whip Float
08. Turkey Leg
07. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake
06. Picnic Burger from SciFi
05. Mickey Waffles
04. Single Malt Scotch Flight, Rose & Crown
03. Taco Trio Appetizer, Cantina de San Angel
02. Pizza from Via Napoli
01. Sangria from Via Napoli

Honorable Mention: Poutine from Le Cellier

I have a feeling we missed something...

Crush Dude!

well.. I am disappointed, and I don't know why I think I am going to miss something I never had but ... it is on the AllEars Menu still but the update is 3/2012..so if they took it off in April..sniff..sniff:(
Yeah it is no longer on the updated menu from April

Crush Dude!

10. Meat. From Ohana
09. Dole Whip Float
08. Turkey Leg
07. Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake
06. Picnic Burger from SciFi
05. Mickey Waffles
04. Single Malt Scotch Flight, Rose & Crown
03. Taco Trio Appetizer, Cantina de San Angel
02. Pizza from Via Napoli
01. Sangria from Via Napoli

Honorable Mention: Poutine from Le Cellier

I have a feeling we missed something...

Carls Combo :D

Sharkreef11

Okay...Here goes...
1. Bellini
2. Italian Margarita
3. Dole Whip
4. Cupcakes (If I list them all, I will be well over 10)
5. Vegan Burger Liberty Tree Tavern
6. Jalapeno stuffed pretzel
7.Tangerine Cafe at Morocco, platter with hummus, tabouli, olives and falafel
8. Sunshine Seasons, vegan sushi
9. The Vegan Stuffed pepper in 50's Prime Time
10. I am leaving this open for all the delights I forgot to list.

We just found out about the Vegan burger at Liberty Tree and have reservations for October! Sounds good!

Sharkreef11

It's delicious! Potato, peas, carrots, quinoa..and has a really nice kick to it. It's like a flavor explosion in your mouth! Enjoy it!

Whoa.. Sounds like a real mind blower! It's nice to find options that you don't have to modify at all. My parents, brother, and sister are vegan so it can be difficult to find options in Disney for them. I know they are really excited for this one. My wife and I are flexitarians (we don't eat red meat and support vegan/ vegetarian diets) so we occasionally run into issues but not nearly as much. I'm excited to try it too especially with your stamp of approval!

LuLaSue

Whoa.. Sounds like a real mind blower! It's nice to find options that you don't have to modify at all. My parents, brother, and sister are vegan so it can be difficult to find options in Disney for them. I know they are really excited for this one. My wife and I are flexitarians (we don't eat red meat and support vegan/ vegetarian diets) so we occasionally run into issues but not nearly as much. I'm excited to try it too especially with your stamp of approval!

I promise to have a full foodie report when I return. (I must figure out how to do the picture thing on these boards, I find it intimidating)

I don't eat red meat, fish, or chicken. I do however have eggs and cheese on occasion. So I can not say I am totally vegan although I do prefer to eat that way. I did note on all my reservations that I am vegan.

50's Prime Time Cafe apparently makes a Vegan Spagetti and Meatballs. I am tempted to try this but, unsure how the marinara sauce and my taste buds will get along. (The fussy NY Italian girl)

wiigirl

75.gif
Nice list! Mine is 60 items + :D:D:D

Mine too. :p

Crush Dude!

I promise to have a full foodie report when I return. (I must figure out how to do the picture thing on these boards, I find it intimidating)

I don't eat red meat, fish, or chicken. I do however have eggs and cheese on occasion. So I can not say I am totally vegan although I do prefer to eat that way. I did note on all my reservations that I am vegan.

50's Prime Time Cafe apparently makes a Vegan Spagetti and Meatballs. I am tempted to try this but, unsure how the marinara sauce and my taste buds will get along. (The fussy NY Italian girl)

Easiest way to do it is to open a photo bucket account, upload your pics to it and then it's simple from there ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom