Temps in November

ecupiratefan72

My family and I are coming down October 30-November 6th. We are so excited about doing the MNSSHP. That will be our first time doing that. We are going to try the Pop Century this time. We stayed at the Poly last time and although it was very very nice, the cost difference, and the fact we have 1 more child now, and trying something new, has put Pop Century on our mind. Anyway, what is the weather like down there during that time of year and what are the crowds like. Thanks in advance for your help. This is my first time posting on the forum and what a neat little community you guys have. If I posted this in the wrong area just direct me to the right place. Thanks!

Main Street USA

Hmm, well, we usually go in late Nov, early Dec. Based on the weatehr at those times, I'd say you've got the good stuff. It's plenty warm during the day for water parks, yet may be chilly enough at night for jackets. Rain has been generally non-existant during that ime of year as well.

Late November CAN get down to the 40's at night, and as high as the 80's during the day. Early November can't be much different.

Upvote 0

NemoRocks78

Seized
Crowds will possibly be a bit higher than usual because of Halloween, but I doubt it'll have any impact at all. I'd expect low crowds and short wait times.

As for weather.....to tell you the truth, it is already starting to cool up a bit. It won't be cold like it is during late November, but bring a jacket just in case.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom