News Temporary crowd control fencing at Magic Kingdom main entrance - June 30 2021

TrainsOfDisney

This is the setup I’ve seen them use at MK for New Years. They will set up extended lines for the bus, monorail, and ferry stations.

What is interesting is why they need this with park reservations? Are they planning filling the MK to capacity for the 3rd and 4th!?

Ripken10

This is the setup I’ve seen them use at MK for New Years. They will set up extended lines for the bus, monorail, and ferry stations.

What is interesting is why they need this with park reservations? Are they planning filling the MK to capacity for the 3rd and 4th!?
Better to be prepared then not. Also, should see a much larger percentage of guest staying, and then leaving specifically for fireworks today then any other day. What that percentage is will dictate how bad photos will look.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

I’m sure a larger percentage of guests than normal plan to hop over to MK tonight.

TrainsOfDisney

I’m sure a larger percentage of guests than normal plan to hop over to MK tonight.
I’m just guessing but I don’t think this is specifically for tonight - it’s what would typically be done for 3/4th weekend.

They probably know there will be an increase starting tonight but I think the setup is for the 4th.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom