Tell me about food and wine festival!

JillC LI

You guys are bumming me out with all this avoid the weekend talk. I'm going on a girls trip from oct 17-20 (Thurs-sun). There's no way we can avoid the weekend with our schedules. Is it really that bad? We plan on doing all 4 days at Epcot. We are big drinkers and eaters lol. I can't wait!!!

Don't be bummed. Just go earlier in the day for less crowds. F&W is a lot of fun. Great place to use DDP Snack credits too. One day (even a weekend day) is probably enough if you just want to visit the kiosks and not attend any hard ticket events. (Not that 2 days would be bad but if your time is limited, you should be able to still enjoy the festival.)

DisneyDebNJ

Don't be bummed. Just go earlier in the day for less crowds. F&W is a lot of fun. Great place to use DDP Snack credits too. One day (even a weekend day) is probably enough if you just want to visit the kiosks and not attend any hard ticket events.
I absolutely agree. The crowds are heavier, but not insane. In all the years we have been at Disney during Food and Wine, it wasn't nuts, just more busy, but not crazy. We have never experienced a bad weekend, in all honesty. The best advice I can give, is if one booth is busy, go to another. The longest we ever waited at a booth was 10 mins. Soarin' is another story.

danpam1024

You guys are bumming me out with all this avoid the weekend talk. I'm going on a girls trip from oct 17-20 (Thurs-sun). There's no way we can avoid the weekend with our schedules. Is it really that bad? We plan on doing all 4 days at Epcot. We are big drinkers and eaters lol. I can't wait!!!

I don't mind crowds- I actually like to talk to people in lines. It will be fun, we always go on a weekend and are never disappointed or have never had crowd spoil our time. Think of the lines as drinking "speed bumps"- while you're in line, drink a water and then you won't get drunk! :)

DisneyDebNJ

I don't mind crowds- I actually like to talk to people in lines. It will be fun, we always go on a weekend and are never disappointed or have never had crowd spoil our time. Think of the lines as drinking "speed bumps"- while you're in line, drink a water and then you won't get drunk! :)
See, this is our way of thinking. There isn't a bad way to do F&W. Firstly, in all the years we have attended, we have never seen anyone out of control. NEVER Its always been a great time

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom