Teens In WDW

Beachcluber

I wouldn't say theres a hot spot....

there are tons of teen friendly places....but nothing reserved just for teens....
You can check out Disney Quest....and go mini-golfing...there are a few teen friendly clubs at PI
theres the boardwalk and DTD....and you can always check out your resort pool....

I consider it somewhat hard to meet up with other teens in WDW unless they're at your resort....as I said...the pool is the best way to make teen buddies....
your bound to make friends...especially if your the adventurous type....so definatley head to PI one night...

Upvote 0

goofyfan13

I'm one of those teens that doesn't try to act like I'm too cool to be in Disney World so I'm going to have to guess where everyone else hangs out. My guesses would be PI, by the pool trying to pick up the opposite ______, watercrafting and arcades, DDWS, and of course by the thrill rides in the theme parks.

Upvote 0

TowerofTerror04

I am a teen myself (I am 18) when I am able to get away from the relatives I usually go with to Disney World (my mom, grandparents and two cousins) I usually take a bus to Downtown Disney and PI or I go out to the pool at the Polynesian at night because their are also teens hanging around there. Also near the thrill rides mainly Tower of Terror, Rockin N Rollercoaster and Splash, Space and Big Thunder Mountain I see alot of other teens hang around there too. The waterparks too, specifically Thypoon Lagoon, this past year and the day I went, was pretty teen dominate.

Upvote 0

WhatAreTomatoes

Hey I'm kinda new here, but it's not to play devil's advocate, but i've been to wdw 4 times, and it seems like just enjoying your time with your family is when you have the most fun. I was just remembering how much fun my sister and I would have at night, after my parents had retired to their rooms, when the two of us would ride Dinosaur 7 times in a row, or we would ride ToT, RnR, ToT, ToT, RnR, repeat, repeat, repeat. It's not about meeting people that you'll never see again, and I'm telling you guys...trust me, i've tried, DW is not the place to get your hook-ups...so just enjoy yourself...

Upvote 0

niteobsrvr

Originally posted by WhatAreTomatoes
Hey I'm kinda new here, but it's not to play devil's advocate, but i've been to wdw 4 times, and it seems like just enjoying your time with your family is when you have the most fun. I was just remembering how much fun my sister and I would have at night, after my parents had retired to their rooms, when the two of us would ride Dinosaur 7 times in a row, or we would ride ToT, RnR, ToT, ToT, RnR, repeat, repeat, repeat. It's not about meeting people that you'll never see again, and I'm telling you guys...trust me, i've tried, DW is not the place to get your hook-ups...so just enjoy yourself...

WOW, your parents must retire to their rooms at like 2 or 3 in the afternoon in order for you to get to AK and ride Dinosaur 7 times before the aprk closes at 5 or 6.

Upvote 0

WhatAreTomatoes

Originally posted by niteobsrvr
WOW, your parents must retire to their rooms at like 2 or 3 in the afternoon in order for you to get to AK and ride Dinosaur 7 times before the aprk closes at 5 or 6.

Ya, well on the last couple of days of our trips that last a couple of weeks each, they're a little over everything that WDW has to offer, so ya we have lots of fun. Oooh, man, those are some good times. We really had some fun. We have the best times together. The only thing is that she wouldn't let me sit on the outside on dinosaur. Apparently, i can protect her from the animatronic dinosaurs that jump out...it was hilarious to have her clinging to my arm, even through the sevent'h time we rode through the ride.

DISNEYWORLD ROCKS!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Hurricane

I clicked on this and realized that i'm not a teenager anymore (turned 20 at the end of may) but when I went to WDW I pretty much hit up all the thrill rides and old favorites, met up with my parents for dinner and then hung around the WL (or before the lodge the beach club). I do have to say that WDW is much better with a group of friends and would reccomend taking a friend at all cost.

Upvote 0

meanmice

How teen friendly is PI? you've mentioned it a few times, but I was curious on age restrictions. I'm 18, but my boyfriend is going to be 17 when we go in 25 (in a half an hour 24) days. There are clubs near here with a 16 and over policy, but I had heard that all PI clubs were 18 and over. Where can we hang?

Upvote 0

oochr1soo

i think PI is all ages to a certain time then it goes 18+.. i have to agree that disney is awesome with friends.. family is great dont get me wrong.. but when you get older you wanna do less and less with your family..

chris

Upvote 0

Sally_doll

Originally posted by meanmice
How teen friendly is PI? you've mentioned it a few times, but I was curious on age restrictions. I'm 18, but my boyfriend is going to be 17 when we go in 25 (in a half an hour 24) days. There are clubs near here with a 16 and over policy, but I had heard that all PI clubs were 18 and over. Where can we hang?

there are 2 clubs that have a 21 and over policy at PI, BET soundstage and mannequins. all the other clubs you are free to enter:)

Upvote 0

nikechic

I don't know if this is still going on. But I would check out PI on Thursday nights if you are looking to hang out with people your own age. That is the night that CM were able to get in for free and there tend to be a huge party going on 8Trax...or at least the last few times I was down there.
Thought it might be a helpful tip

Upvote 0

crazygirley

Originally posted by goofyfan13
...by the pool trying to pick up the opposite ______...

Please...DO NOT TRY to pick up people at WDW. No one wants to "hook up" or "go out" with someone they JUST MET on a vacation and will (most likely) never see again. If you want to "hook up" go on a singles cruise. If you want to have some good, quality fun, go to WDW. :cool:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom