Teens arrested at WDW

scottnj1966

Sure wish I was at the park that evening.

No deputy should have been allowed to be attacked from all sides with no one helping.

I know it was late and everyone was tired but what the heck was happening.

They should all still be in jail.

WDWSwashbuckler

Why? I have never seen anyone act like this before. Anyway they were all under age and probably on drugs and not drinking. They were at the MK and no alcohol is served at that park.

Sometimes no provocation is needed for unacceptable behavior. I almost feel like we're making excuses for poor behavior, as though people would be fine without some imbibing substance. There are some, especially among the teenage social groups, that simply behave in manners that are inexcusible and the behavior is what needs to be corrected, especially in a situation like this.

joshwill

as magic kingdom doesnt serve alcohol, i dont think thats valid here. alcohol is available a short walk from the MK gates at the contemporary.

even were they to stop selling at epcot, this could still happen as it isnt that hard to get alcohol into the park.

LoriMistress

And we wonder why some people are trying to stop EPCOT from selling beer.

Why? Because underage kids illigally drank alcohol and acted like a bunch of dumb-@sses because they don't know how to handle normal social settings? Because of that, we should ban all alcohol?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom