News Tech Crunch: WDI Builds Free Roaming Bipedal Animatronic Groot With “Project Kiwi”

erasure fan1

this gets us closer to what ive always thought disney should do... more realistic meet and greets..... think about a 2 foot winnie the pooh, a bolt, a more cartoon pluto, the aristocats...
So many of the meet and greet characters are not supposed to be 6 foot tall.
If Disney wants to knock it out of the park. This is when they bring out the Yoda meet and greet in Galaxys edge.

erasure fan1

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Master Yoda passed away. He went peacefully, though—at his home in Degobah.

Don’t worry, though, no one’s ever really gone. Yoda’s force ghost has been known to visit from time to time.
He's not dead if you adjust the timeline of Galaxys edge. ;)

Piebald

this gets us closer to what ive always thought disney should do... more realistic meet and greets..... think about a 2 foot winnie the pooh, a bolt, a more cartoon pluto, the aristocats...
So many of the meet and greet characters are not supposed to be 6 foot tall.
The first venelope still gives me nightmares... (shes better now though).. but she should be a little kid not 6 foot tall. Remember the horror that was figmentzilla or was that figzilla.
In theory it would be insane. And I suppose anything is possible many years down the road. But if this is the route they went theyd probably have 4 characters with massive lines. I mean, they went cheap and back peddled on talking Mickey and got rid if Beaker and Dr. Honeydew and we expect fully AA characters?

ImperfectPixie

In theory it would be insane. And I suppose anything is possible many years down the road. But if this is the route they went theyd probably have 4 characters with massive lines. I mean, they went cheap and back peddled on talking Mickey and got rid if Beaker and Dr. Honeydew and we expect fully AA characters?
Talking Mickey should never have been taken away.

(ETA: Beaker and Honeydew, either, but Mickey is where it all started for Pete's sake.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom