tearing during Mickey's Philarmagic?

TheDisneyQueen

Original Poster
How did you like mickey's philarmagic and what was your favorite scene? Any tears during parts of the scenes?

I started tearing up when i felt the wind during the part where aladin and jasmin were on the carpet... Disney took you right into a Whole new world...... I will never forget that!I will never forget the expressions on my little cousins faces ages 4 and 6... they couldn't believe how cool this was! I also love when Ariel sticks her hands out at you reaching for you!!!!!!! OH I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!

Angie

CaliSurfer182

I think that Mickey's PhilharMagic is a great show. I also thought that the aladdin portion was pretty cool. I have special feelings for the show as it is the first one that my two year old wore the 3-D glasses for. It was cool to see him interacting, and trying to grab the things flying around.

Ralph Wiggum

Account Suspended
I'd like to see the queue reworked with a pre-show. but I like it the more I see it. I first hated the fact disney just cranked out a 4D show capitalizing on it's past hits. but it features my favorite disney movies, so I'll let it slide. I love it now. :)

TheDisneyMagic

Ralph Wiggum said:
I'd like to see the queue reworked with a pre-show. but I like it the more I see it. I first hated the fact disney just cranked out a 4D show capitalizing on it's past hits. but it features my favorite disney movies, so I'll let it slide. I love it now. :)
I agree with your ideas with the Pre show, I love the attraction and think that it is a master piece, but the que does the show no justice at all.

barnebd5

Although it's pretty brief, my fav part is the Peter Pan sequence, "You Can Fly' is probably one of my fav Disney songs of all time.

Pixie Duster

This is on my favorites list, I have seen it about 40 times. The first 10 or so I got teary eyed when Ariel reached out to us, that is my favorite scene, the most enveloping if you ask me.

AliciaLuvzDizne

i liked the smells!

and looking for the hidden mickeys!!! did anyone find some?
I found 3 (2 in the actual film and then one in the theater)

my least favorite part was getting hit in the head repeatedly by a kid whos father kept encouraging him to grab the stuff. :lol:

LilDucky

I got pretty misty eyed during the Little Mermaid and Aladdin parts. They are my two most favorite Disney movies. It felt like I was seeing them for the first time!

I swear I felt like I was four again and seeing the Little Mermaid for the first time in the theater.... great attraction!!!!! One of my faves at the kingdom and in WDW in general!

Laura

Premium Member
This is one of my favorite attractions. Last time we saw it (in January) my 1 1/2 year old was just laughing hysterically everytime Donald would talk. She wasn't even wearing the glasses, I guess she just liked his voice. And my daughter NEVER laughs, I mean she has a big attitude and would rather scowl than smile, so to see her just break down and burst into laugher watching Donald had to be my all time favorite Disney moment I think.

When we got home I downloaded a video of the show from the internet and played it for her and she started laughing hysterically at the same parts again, whenever Donald would talk. She must really think he's funny!

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Anyone else find it odd that Donald, a duck, needs pixie dust to fly and snorkel gear to swim? Shouldn't he be able to do that already? :lol:

Seriously, I do love Philharmagic, and Donald's craziness makes it all that much better. I think I've seen it enough times that I don't get teary anymore, but it's been a while and I may have to start all over again. . .

dclfan

Philarmagic is one of my favorite attractions to visit at the Magic Kindom. It is usually one of the first attractions we visit. The firs time i saw the whole new world it hough it was absolutly great. with the wind and stuff. I dont know why but i cry sometimes when i am in Disney too. I guess its becouse i am sooooooooooooo happy. lol

Mickey Mouz

How did you like mickey's philarmagic and what was your favorite scene? Any tears during parts of the scenes?

I started tearing up when i felt the wind during the part where aladin and jasmin were on the carpet... Disney took you right into a Whole new world...... I will never forget that!I will never forget the expressions on my little cousins faces ages 4 and 6... they couldn't believe how cool this was! I also love when Ariel sticks her hands out at you reaching for you!!!!!!! OH I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!

Angie
Bro i cried because i was getting dizzy lol

Disone

Although it's pretty brief, my fav part is the Peter Pan sequence, "You Can Fly' is probably one of my fav Disney songs of all time.
Same.... For some reason I get choked up as they start to land on the Big Ben's hand. And just as I'm about to tear up Donald duck belly flops onto it and makes me chuckle. It's such a wonderful little moment.

JohnD

They didn’t close it. It is open right now. Why the misinformation? And why was a zombie thread from 2005 resurrected?
A new member was browsing the threads and replied. But it wasn't the new member who gave out misinformation. Give the new member a break.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom