Team S.E.A. - Stanza V: Rogue Nations

Which Parks do you wish to work with? (1 for each category)

• German - Europa Park

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • German - Phantasialand

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • British - Alton Towers

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • British - Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Northern - De Efteling

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Northern - Tivoli Gardens

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Mediterranean - PortaAdventura

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Mediterranean - Gardaland

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pix

This leaves @Disneypugs. @gam3rprincess and @AceAstro to join PortaAdventura. I can always help out with the park if the help is needed.

I say we could take today, tomorrow and maybe thursday for just brainstorming. Every team should have jobs assigned and work getting started by Friday. Also, I can do presentation if y'all would like me to. Is there any ideas or thoughts that anyone has for the presentation of the project?
HEYYY PIX AND PUFF TOGETHER. Honestly I think our duo name should be "Be gay do crime"

Woohoo!

Kevin and Ace dream team!

Heck yeah two duos!

Orange Cat

5BF0EA99-238C-486E-A617-F6053ACE35A0.jpeg
New avatar

spacemt354

Chili's
Well looks like we have a tough team here to take on L.A.N.D. - best of luck!

This round is a good one to try adding some tools to your arsenal. Last round I believe @PerGronStudio 's review challenged everyone to do a piece of artwork. Now would be a great time to use that against them ;)

Art can come in many forms and fashions though. A park poster, a menu, an attraction logo, concept sketch, map, custom sign, and the usual drawing. Some of those can really take only 10-15 mins and if you need assistance with an app to do them on I can help you out.

Paint.NET, Canva, Thisissand, Logopit Plus, PicsArt, -- those are all free apps where you can design custom posters or draw whatever you want. I've used them all before (most during the amusement park challenges in Season 4/5)

This also might be a great time to try incorporating some Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 or Planet Coaster if anyone has those!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

This round is a good one to try adding some tools to your arsenal. Last round I believe @PerGronStudio 's review challenged everyone to do a piece of artwork. Now would be a great time to use that against them ;)

Art can come in many forms and fashions though. A park poster, a menu, an attraction logo, concept sketch, map, custom sign, and the usual drawing. Some of those can really take only 10-15 mins and if you need assistance with an app to do them on I can help you out.

Paint.NET, Canva, Thisissand, Logopit Plus, PicsArt, -- those are all free apps where you can design custom posters or draw whatever you want. I've used them all before (most during the amusement park challenges in Season 4/5)

This also might be a great time to try incorporating some Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 or Planet Coaster if anyone has those!
Curses! We don't want S.E.A. to have good advice and encouragement like this!!! We definitely do NOT want them to look at the Imagineering Workshop thread for helpful, useful advice on everything from art, to map making, to budgeting!!! It would be tragic and terrible for the plans of L.A.N.D. if Team S.E.A. broadened their horizons and took advantage of this being a longer prompt with a more open ended premise to try new things and develop new skills that will be useful for Act 2 and beyond!!!! Noooo!!!!

Disney Dad 3000

Seconded. I think I find new interesting tools out there to play around with every time I do a google search, many free or free trial versions

spacemt354

Chili's
Need Art on the Go? Here's a way in 5-10 mins to boost your presentations!

NateD1226

Need Art on the Go? Here's a way in 5-10 mins to boost your presentations!
Thanks for this Space! I have used Canva before and love it! I might make a few posters just to spice up the presentation.

pix

Nice!!

I have a few more tidbits to share, but anyone interested in trying anything in particular? *Meaning has anyone ever wanted to try something but not known where to start?

I want to try some art, I usually only do like hand drawn but to be honest I feel so out of my depths because art is sooooo not my strong suit. I had never thought about doing an attraction poster though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom