Team S.E.A. - Stanza V: Rogue Nations

Which Parks do you wish to work with? (1 for each category)

• German - Europa Park

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • German - Phantasialand

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • British - Alton Towers

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • British - Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Northern - De Efteling

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Northern - Tivoli Gardens

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Mediterranean - PortaAdventura

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Mediterranean - Gardaland

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suchomimus

I'm gonna need a banana
There’s always money in the banana stand
@Pi on my Cake
The bananas in the banana stand:
source.gif

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Stanza Vl - See You In Court
View attachment 449686

Starting the second act, the entirety of S.E.A has been arrested after being accused of cutting down a tree that didn't belong to them and wasn't on Disney property and for battery against L.A.N.D Member @Pi on my Cake , and now @Pi on my Cake is in the hospital while L.A.N.D still has control over the Disney Parks. Gr8.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to raise enough money to hire an attorney, and bail yourselves out of jail so you can continue your quest to gain back the parks, and discover the mysterious leader of L.A.N.D.

- No using @Disney Dad 3000 's credit card this round, nor can you use the power of money conversions to pull out 20 million extra dollars to pay for this.

- No money laundering or anything illegal either. We don't need to create bigger problems down the line for us all

- Otherwise, have fun C;

Project Managers
S.E.A - @mickeyfan5534
L.A.N.D - The Investors And Their Lawyers

Guest Reviewers
Anyone, Everyone!

please don't take this seriously
Spoiler alert!!! Lol seriously love this haha

There’s always money in the banana stand
@Pi on my Cake
No Touching!

Evilgidgit

A Handy Dandy Guide to Alton Towers

Alton_Towers_Resort_Logo.png

Alton Towers is a British theme park, run by Merlin Entertainments (who run every other theme park in the country), located in the village Alton, in Staffordshire, England. It is made up of 910 acres, and is situated around Alton Castle, which has stood since the 12th century. The area and castle were owned by the Talbot family until the 1920s, and has been passed on from owner to owner. The estate opened to the public in the 1860s, while the park opened in 1950s.

The park has five hotels of sorts, including the Alton Towers Hotel, which has a S.E.A.-esque theme and run by the fictional Sir Algenon Alton; the Caribbean-themed Splash Landings Hotel; Enchanted Village, which is made up of lodges and treehouses; CBeebies Hotel, a smaller, family friendly hotel based around the various characters from the CBeebies TV channel; and the Stargazing Pods, which have had a troubled history for the planned lack of facilities. The park also comes with a separate water park (opening 2013), a crazy golf course, and a high ropes course.

Towers Street
p1010652_595_towerstreet_sign_clean.jpg

The opening land of Alton Towers.

--Opened in 1986, the entrance land.

--The resort’s monorail and Sky Ride stations come here.

--Has jumping frog fountains, and great views of the Gardens and lake.

Katanga Canyon

01_minetrain_helix.jpg

Themed around an African village.

--Runaway Mine Train, your standard mine train coaster, the oldest coaster in the park.

--Congo River Rapids, a river rapids ride that mingles with the Runaway Mine Train.

Gloomy Wood
outside.jpg

A spooky wooded area.

--Duel: The Haunted House Strikes Back, a sequel attraction to the Haunted House, a laser gun dark ride.

--Haunted Hollow, a haunted interactive footpath trail.

Forbidden Valley
fvdw05_-3-_595_towerstreet_sign_clean.jpg

Set in a post-apocalyptic landscape with standing stones and rustic structures.

--Galactica, a Bolliger & Mabillard flying coaster.

--Nemesis, the park’s most famous coaster and Europe’s first inverted coaster.

--The Blade, a swinging ship resembling a piece of shrapnel thrown from Nemesis.

--Also features the unique Rollercoaster Restaurant, where food is delivered via mini looping rails.

Adventure Land
sonicdw10_-10-_595_towerstreet_sign_clean.jpg

A relatively featureless land based around the sole coaster.

--Spinball Whizzer, a spinning pinball-themed coaster, once was based around Sonic the Hedgehog!

X-Sector
xsdw08_-5-_595_towerstreet_sign_clean.jpg

A sci-fi themed area based around a secretive industrial complex, where the guests are human guinea pigs.

--Oblivion, the world’s first dive coaster.

--The Smiler, has fourteen inversions, holding the world record.

--Enterprise, a ferris wheel thrill ride.

Mutiny Bay
bgdw08_-3-_595_towerstreet_sign_clean.jpg

Your standard pirate-themed area.

--Wicked Man, a wooden coaster kinda based on the horror film and ancient pagan practices, sadly does not include a crossdressing Christopher Lee, or Nicholas Cage.

--Battle Galleons, a pirate-themed soak ‘em ride.

--Heave Ho, child-sized swinging ship.

--Marauder’s Mayhem, a teacup ride themed around spinning gunpowder barrels.

--Sharkbait Reef, a Sea Life aquarium and 3D cinema.

The World of David Walliams / Cloud Cuckoo Land
ccldw09_-5-_595_towerstreet_sign_clean.jpg

Currently undergoing a transformation to be based on the children’s books by comedian David Walliams (or Little Britain fame). A new attraction will be Gangsta Granny: The Ride.

--Cuckoo Cars Driving School, a driving school.

--Frog Hopper, a child-sized drop tower.

--Galloper’s Carousel

Dark Forest
13dw11_-2-_595_towerstreet_sign_clean.jpg

Another spooky wooded area that ties directly into Th13teen’s storyline around a haunted crypt.

--Rita, a launched coaster, based around an abandoned drag racer trying to escape the forest.

--Th13teen, a corkscrew coaster with the world’s first vertical freefall drop.

CBeebies Land

cbeebies-land-entrance_595_towerstreet_sign_clean.jpg

The resident children’s land, based on the various TV shows from CBeebies, aimed at toddlers and preschoolers.

--Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure, a family coaster based on the Octonauts.

--In the Night Garden Magical Boat Ride, a gentle Storybook Canal Boats-esque ride around the setting of In the Night Garden.

--Get Set Go Treetop Adventure, a treetop outdoor PeopleMover-ish thing.

--Numtums Number-Go-Around, a carousel-style attraction.

--Charlie & Lola’s Moonsquirters and Greendrops, an indoor ride based on Charlie & Lola.

--Justin's House: Pie-O-Matic Factory, an indoor play area based on Justin Fletcher’s character Mr. Tumble.

--Mr. Bloom’s Allotment, an indoor show and attraction based on Mr. Bloom’s Nursery.

--
Something Special Sensory Garden, an outdoor sensory garden and play area.

--Postman Pat Parcel Pat, outdoor dark ride based on the UK's favourite postman.

--Tree Fu Tom Training Camp, another outdoor play area based on Tree Fu Tom.

--Go Jetters Vroomster Zoom Ride, an aerial roundabout.

--Peter Rabbit Hippity Hop, two mini drop towers based around Peter Rabbit – the actual Peter Rabbit, not that Sony abomination.

--Two separate shows based on the Teletubbies, and The Furchester Hotel.

The Towers and the Gardens

towersdw05%20%2819%29_595_towerstreet_sign_clean.jpg

towersdw07_-2-_595_towerstreet_sign_clean.jpg

--Alton Towers Dungeon, a walkthrough with a boat segment, inspired by the London Dungeon and other such attractions.

--Hex: The Legend of the Towers, a walkthrough/dark ride/Vekoma Madhouse located within the castle grounds, but is in a separate building. Themed to a secret vault, based around the legend of the 15th Earl of Shrewsbury, cursed by a beggar woman to die every time a branch falls from an oak tree.

mickeyfan5534

CBeebies Land
cbeebies-land-entrance_595_towerstreet_sign_clean.jpg

The resident children’s land, based on the various TV shows from CBeebies, aimed at toddlers and preschoolers.

--Octonauts Rollercoaster Adventure, a family coaster based on the Octonauts.

--In the Night Garden Magical Boat Ride, a gentle Storybook Canal Boats-esque ride around the setting of In the Night Garden.

--Get Set Go Treetop Adventure, a treetop outdoor PeopleMover-ish thing.

--Numtums Number-Go-Around, a carousel-style attraction.

--Charlie & Lola’s Moonsquirters and Greendrops, an indoor ride based on Charlie & Lola.

--Justin's House: Pie-O-Matic Factory, an indoor play area based on Justin Fletcher’s character Mr. Tumble.

--Mr. Bloom’s Allotment, an indoor show and attraction based on Mr. Bloom’s Nursery.

--
Something Special Sensory Garden, an outdoor sensory garden and play area.

--Postman Pat Parcel Pat, outdoor dark ride based on the UK's favourite postman.

--Tree Fu Tom Training Camp, another outdoor play area based on Tree Fu Tom.

--Go Jetters Vroomster Zoom Ride, an aerial roundabout.

--Peter Rabbit Hippity Hop, two mini drop towers based around Peter Rabbit – the actual Peter Rabbit, not that Sony abomination.

--Two separate shows based on the Teletubbies, and The Furchester Hotel.
Whoever gets Alton Towers, here's your expansion pad because wow this needs updates.

D Hulk

A Phantastic Guide to Phantasialand!

gabt_parkplan_sommer_2018_logo-0e5d218e.jpg

Official website

Phantasialand is a small theme park in Bruhl, Germany. They opened in 1967 as a family-focused park, though the past two decades have largely seen a shift towards thrill rides, which they do very well. Phantasialand is very tiny, hemmed into a strangely-shaped 69 acres. This has forced them to get creative with their ride layouts and detailed with their theming. It's in these categories where Phantasialand stands out; with their charm & size, I'd call them the European Knott's Berry Farm. (@TheOriginalTiki!) Much like Germany's Europa Park, Phantasialand gooses their revenues (and their 2 million annual visitors) with a "Business for Pleasure" promotion for cranky, humorless German businessmen. Despite their size, Phantasialand has resort grandeurs - namely, they have a 4-star on-site hotel, the Chinese-themed Hotel Ling Bao. Notably for a European park, Phantasialand seems to have robust offerings in wintertime even though they close down many of the big outdoor rides, with their ice skating spectaculars both indoors and out being somewhat renowned for their majesty. Phantasialand's older themed areas like "Mexico" or "Deep in Africa" follow the standard "world tour" theme of many European parks, while newer lands like "Kleugheim" (dark medieval fantasy) feature more original storytelling. The in-development "Rookburgh" area (steampunk) suggests that their new land trend is smaller and more fantastical settings.

Berlin
maxresdefault.jpg

The entry land is themed to 1920s era Berlin. It's a traditional Main Street, with a corridor of shops & theaters leading to the hub.

--Maus au Chocolate, a shooter dark ride in the style of Toy Story Mania involving rats in a kitchen (which is a premise Pixar has never done)

--Hotel Tartuffe, a highly-themed funhouse walkthrough

--Neptunwellenflieger, a swing spinner in the hub's center

--Wintergarten activity area

--Smaller flat rides for children, located in tight corners and themed to fit

Mexico
ga_chiapas_08.jpg

--Chiapas, a recent Intamin log flume with the world's steepest log flume drop. Arguably purely as a ride (ignoring theming like on Splash Mountain) it's the best flume there is!

--Talocan, a HUSS Top Spin with an Aztec theme and a ludicrous thrill level.

--Colorado Adventure, a classic Vekoma mine train coaster that was famously dedicated by Michael Jackson when it opened in 1996.

Chinatown
maxresdefault.jpg

This land is more atmospheric and scenic, serving primarily as a backdrop for the in-park hotel.

--Feng Ju Palace, a Vekoma Madhouse (a themed flat ride/dark ride hybrid) in a magical Oriental temple.

--Geister Rikscha, an old school dark ride that's best described as a Chinese Haunted Mansion.

Deep in Africa
Black-Mamba-Phantasialand-Foto-Raffaele-Horstmann.jpg

Another area which backs up against the hotel, with heavy West African Timbuktu canyons and architecture. Beyond the land's sole attraction, Black Mamba, a strong focus on cultural streetmosphere helps give the area life.

--Black Mamba, a B&M invert coaster which (thanks to height limitations) rushes through canyons and under land walkways.

Mystery / Klugheim
db9e0df69ba747174e84c164656f0f3a.jpg

It's not entirely clear if this is one larger land or two sub-lands. Both have a dark medieval fantasy vibe. The newer Klugheim area opened in 2016 to support Phantasialand's headliner attraction Taron. Their basalt column rockwork is, I would argue, comparable to Disney's best work in that arena!

--Raik, a custom boomerang coaster which opened alongside Taron as a family alternative.

--Taron, a double-launch Intamin Blitz coaster which quickly rocketed to many coaster enthusiasts' Top Ten lists. I cannot stop watching the incredible on-ride POV!

--Mystery Castle, an enclosed drop tower in the Mystery area themed to an old haunted castle.

--River Quest, a river raft ride considered by some the world's best. Featured a vertical lift hill and a stone fortress setting.

Wuze Town
wuze-town.jpg

A largely enclosed sub-land located within the larger land known as Fantasy (which we'll get to). Wuze Town features a tribe of original character creations, the Wuze, some sort of cutesy fantasy elf race or something, I'm not 100% sure. This is the park's most family-friendly area, located left of the hub while most of the bigger rides are to the right.

--Winjas Fear and Winjas Force, a pair of dueling Maurer Sohne spinning family coasters, with a few onboard surprises I won't spoil here!

--Many, many, many attractions for children, like flat ridesand an elevated slow monorail.

Fantasy
11288280556_b83307a92b_b.jpg

This is sort of the forgotten area of Phantasialand, which eats up a lot of space left of Wuze Town and has little to draw guests over here. It's the huge show building and lagoon seen in the map at the top of this post. It is my opinion that this area should be our main expansion focus! (One minor concern is Fantasy's location closer to Bruhl's suburbs, which might require noise reduction.)

--Hollywood Tour, a slow and unpopular dark ride which combines the content of Universal's Tram Tour and the ride system of Pirates of the Caribbean. It is very outdated and is very likely on the chopping block.

--Wakobato, a splash battle boat ride around that lagoon. While there is some admittedly neat-looking scenery (which we could perhaps recycle?) there is nothingg to this and it uses more space than some entire lands.

--Temple of the Nighthawk, an enclosed roller coaster with crumbling theming (was once a Space Mountain knockoff, is now tropical for some reason) and low popularity. Another chopping block contender!

Rookburgh
ab2e1ee1a2d8d69eefdf19cb0316e1ce.jpg

This steampunk land is currently under construction, and will open later in 2020. It is replacing another unpopular old dark ride (the Race for Atlantis shooter), proving that Phantasialand is willing to axe outdated old rides. (It's the green expansion pad left of the entrance in the map above.) Little is known so far, because Phantasialand is very secretive. The main (only?) upcoming attraction will be Fly, the world's first launched flying coaster!

I have high expectations for Fly and for Rookburgh, if Taron and Klugheim are any indications of quality.

image7.jpg

Lastly, here's an interesting map from a Spanish website (Google couldn't translate it; can you?) showing the existing park acreage, the parking lot, and what is presumably developable land nearby. As you can see, the shapes are strange. But that's partly what makes working with Phantasialand so interesting to me!​

Last edited:

NateD1226

And just like that, the poll is over!

Our parks:
Phantasialand
Alton Towers
Efteling
PortaAdventura

So, each park will have 2 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 3. @Tux @TheOriginalTiki @mickeyfan5534 and I would like to work on Efteling. Everyone else, feel free to pick a park and get working! I will check in to each park just to see how everyone is working and if they need guidance.

We can do it!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Team S.E.A. has chosen to work with:
Phantasialand
Alton Towers
De Efteling
and PortaAdventura

Team L.A.N.D. will work with:
Europa Park
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Tivoli Gardens

and Gardaland

The hosts/Team L.A.N.D. would like to take this opportunity to wish Team S.E.A. luck!
We hope you will have a lot of fun working with each other as one large group instead of working against each other.
The hosts would also like to formally call all the members of Team S.E.A. "nerds" and push them into a locker.

mickeyfan5534

The hosts/Team L.A.N.D. would like to take this opportunity to wish Team S.E.A. luck!
We hope you will have a lot of fun working with each other as one large group instead of working against each other.
Huh. That feels very nice of the villains.
The hosts would also like to formally call all the members of Team S.E.A. "nerds" and push them into a locker.
There it is

D Hulk

And just like that, the poll is over!

Our parks:
Phantasialand
Alton Towers
Efteling
PortaAdventura

So, each park will have 2 groups of 4 and 2 groups of 3. @Tux @TheOriginalTiki @mickeyfan5534 and I would like to work on Efteling. Everyone else, feel free to pick a park and get working! I will check in to each park just to see how everyone is working and if they need guidance.

We can do it!
I volunteer for active Phantasialand duty.

BTW, @NateD1226, hoe about creating a unique thread for each park?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom