Team S.E.A. - Stanza V: Rogue Nations

Which Parks do you wish to work with? (1 for each category)

• German - Europa Park

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • German - Phantasialand

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • British - Alton Towers

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • British - Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Northern - De Efteling

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Northern - Tivoli Gardens

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Mediterranean - PortaAdventura

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Mediterranean - Gardaland

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pix

I am still awaiting my fate but came to check and see what everyone knows about these parks and such considering I know 0% about any of them. I also find it weird that this is a thread anyone (enemies) can see and not a closed convo like normal. I know this is a thing for these competitions but I have the memory of a goldfish.

Tux

Sorry for responding to the thread so late. If I had to choose, it would be Europa Park, Alton Towers, Tivoli Gardens, and Gardaland respectively, although I understand why most don't want to touch Tivoli Gardens due to it potentially being ruined if this isn't done right.
I think I already made my case for Tivoli Gardens and Europa Park on the main thread, but, just to reiterate, I chose those two because Tivoli Gardens has a bunch potential with a bigger budget if it's already this wonderful, although with that in mind, it's more than understandable De Eftling is chosen instead since Tivoli Gardens is already doing just fine, while De Eftling is just as beautiful but could certain become a lot more in place. I chose Europa Park for it's potential to become a much better version of the World Showcase, just European this time, but, with it already being extremely popular, it may not need the work after all.

Alton Towers already has a lot to it's resort, and plenty to do in the parks all around. The park tries to lean on Dystopian Sci-Fi themes, while still managing to separate those themes properly from the rest of the resort that isn't connected to the themes, so from what I've seen, nothing besides the Grandma ride seems out of place in their environments. The park has potential due to it's link with Lord Alton as well, with his mansion in the middle of the park. I feel like we can really add onto it all.

Meanwhile, Gardaland has some extremely cool stuff, especially all of the adventure themed attractions in the resort, which I would like to generally expand on, along with Foresta Incantata, which could go in with the need to polish up the fantasy sections of the resort to feel more conjoined with their ideas.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I am still awaiting my fate but came to check and see what everyone knows about these parks and such considering I know 0% about any of them. I also find it weird that this is a thread anyone (enemies) can see and not a closed convo like normal. I know this is a thing for these competitions but I have the memory of a goldfish.
1581955908810.png

Disney Dad 3000

Stanza V - Rogue Nations
-h-A3ESyFLj2afyGuAG1TXRJEGFXRwz9AJL-vKK-wT2DevIA4KFrTeT6v4d5FjhL2CGNpqapt2GKz6faNhW_I9Fiz9w3JF0Sk7q5ZHCITkbwAN_0i5T0U2euPMI6jvJc6HJwWnGp

At the end of each act, the Judges will involve themselves into the larger story. As the Atlantic Voyage comes to close, the S.E.A. recruits must return to Europe to face the evil L.A.N.D. But this time, it won’t be in Disneyland...

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is using $250 million per park, develop 4 Local European Parks into vacation-worthy destinations.

Select 1 park from each of the 4 categories below:

GERMAN PARKS
Europa Park, Rust, Germany
Phantasialand, Brühl, Germany

BRITISH PARKS
Alton Towers, Staffordshire, UK
Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool, UK

NORTHERN PARKS
De Efteling, Kaatsheuvel, Netherlands
Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen, Denmark

MEDITERRANEAN PARKS
PortaAdventura, Salou, Spain
Gardaland, Verona, Italy

- Enjoy your cross-competitor team up! How will you mesh with your former rivals when pitted against three genuine villains? Will you combine your strengths or maintain existing relationships?
- There is no research packet for you this week. MWAH HAH HAH! That’s right, the stakes have risen and now it’s up to you to research these wonderful parks yourselves.
- A helpful hint -- this project will be most effective if you break into small groups, either by park, by attraction style, etc. The PM this round has a lot to juggle.
- Similarly, there is no DM. Everything is public.
- The Guest Judges will be deciding this round!

Project Managers
S.E.A. - @NateD1226
L.A.N.D. - The Investors

Guest Reviewers
Anyone, Everyone!

This Project is due Wednesday, February 26th at 11:59 PM EST

Time Zones
Walt Disney World- 11:59 PM
Disneyland Park - 8:59 PM
Disneyland Paris - 5:59 AM
Disneyland Tokyo - 1:59 PM

Not sure if I should bring this up or have us just go forward on a technicality and get a bit of extra money out of this without permission, but is the 250m in dollars or euros with these all being European parks? That's a 20m dollar difference in US

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Not sure if I should bring this up or have us just go forward on a technicality and get a bit of extra money out of this without permission, but is the 250m in dollars or euros with these all being European parks? That's a 20m dollar difference in US
I'm gonna say American Dollars... but I'll leave the final call on that to @Outbound

I always like people looking for loopholes though lol

TheOriginalTiki

Going to go ahead and throw my official votes at the majority since I do think they're altogether the best parks to work with. I won't be around to help brainstorm until after work tonight and more realistically I won't be able to do any heavy lifting on this until my next day off on Wednesday, so sit tight on my end.

Germany - Phantasialand
British - Alton Towers
Northern Efteling
Mediterranean - PortAventura

Evilgidgit

Anyhoo, I will help out on the British theme park, whichever is the choice.

@kmbmw777, while I have been to both Alton Towers and Blackpool, it was when I was five. XD

However, if I had to choose, I'd say go with Alton Towers. It has more space, more potential, and isn't quite as seedy and rundown as Blackpool. As for the others, I'll have to watch those videos at the start of the thread before I decide. I'm drifting towards Efteling.

Tux

Hey, guys! What did I miss?

...oh.

Naughty, naughty! Clear off, nosy parkers.

man-cutting-down-tree-chainsaw-37764623.jpg

Stanza Vl - See You In Court
1581968205360.png

Starting the second act, the entirety of S.E.A has been arrested after being accused of cutting down a tree that didn't belong to them and wasn't on Disney property and for battery against L.A.N.D Member @Pi on my Cake , and now @Pi on my Cake is in the hospital while L.A.N.D still has control over the Disney Parks. Gr8.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to raise enough money to hire an attorney, and bail yourselves out of jail so you can continue your quest to gain back the parks, and discover the mysterious leader of L.A.N.D.

- No using @Disney Dad 3000 's credit card this round, nor can you use the power of money conversions to pull out 20 million extra dollars to pay for this.

- No money laundering or anything illegal either. We don't need to create bigger problems down the line for us all

- Otherwise, have fun C;

Project Managers
S.E.A - @mickeyfan5534
L.A.N.D - The Investors And Their Lawyers

Guest Reviewers
Anyone, Everyone!

please don't take this seriously

Last edited:

mickeyfan5534

View attachment 449686

Starting the second act, the entirety of S.E.A has been arrested after being accused of cutting down a tree that didn't belong to them and wasn't on Disney property and for battery against L.A.N.D Member @Pionmycake, and now @Pionmycake is in the hospital while L.A.N.D still has control over the Disney Parks. Gr8.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to raise enough money to hire an attorney, and bail yourselves out of jail so you can continue your quest to gain back the parks, and discover the mysterious leader of L.A.N.D.

- No using @Disney Dad 3000 's credit card this round, nor can you use the power of money conversions to pull out 20 million extra dollars to pay for this.

- No money laundering or anything illegial either. We don't need to create bigger problems down the line for us all

- Otherwise, have fun C;

Project Managers
S.E.A - @mickeyfan5534

Guest Reviewers
Anyone, Everyone!​
I'm gonna need a banana, a slip n' slide, a copy of season 26 of Doctor Who on BluRay, and a frappucino.

kmbmw777

View attachment 449686

Starting the second act, the entirety of S.E.A has been arrested after being accused of cutting down a tree that didn't belong to them and wasn't on Disney property and for battery against L.A.N.D Member @Pi on my Cake , and now @Pi on my Cake is in the hospital while L.A.N.D still has control over the Disney Parks. Gr8.

- No money laundering or anything illegal either. We don't need to create bigger problems down the line for us all

- Otherwise, have fun C;

Project Managers
S.E.A - @mickeyfan5534

Guest Reviewers
Anyone, Everyone!

please don't take this seriously
There’s always money in the banana stand
@Pi on my Cake

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom