Team Heroes - Stanza V: Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

NateD1226

Here is something haha!

NateD1226

Can you put this in for me please! I don’t have a computer right now. I don’t know how to work Slides on a phone 😂💀

Professor Cruz has arrived at the temple! He needs your help to get through all the traps and find the river dipper! (sister to the ocean dipper) The ride has a new show building built like a temple where some rides used to be and some of the old track. As you board your “raft”, you travel into the temple. Gold is all alright around you and the river dipper comes down from the ceiling. You grab it but something is wrong. You exit out of the temple and start to climb uphill 45 ft! You travel down the Secret River and head straight for your doom!! You fall 45 ft down back to the outside of the temple. Did you keep your treasure safe?!?

TwilightZone

Can you put this in for me please! I don’t have a computer right now. I don’t know how to work Slides on a phone 😂💀

Professor Cruz has arrived at the temple! He needs your help to get through all the traps and find the river dipper! (sister to the ocean dipper) The ride has a new show building built like a temple where some rides used to be and some of the old track. As you board your “raft”, you travel into the temple. Gold is all alright around you and the river dipper comes down from the ceiling. You grab it but something is wrong. You exit out of the temple and start to climb uphill 45 ft! You travel down the Secret River and head straight for your doom!! You fall 45 ft down back to the outside of the temple. Did you keep your treasure safe?!?
Sure! this is for the water ride right.

TwilightZone

I'm sorry! Today has been super busy. I will hop on from time to time for the rest of the day. I will most likely get all my writeups done today. Do you want to explain the HC updates since you know more than me.
Haunted Castle I'm thinking of
  1. Making it scarier (but not too scary)
  2. Having multiple variations, similar to mission breakout. The original version of the ride had crew sneaking in things, making each ride different. Try to figure out how to do something like that in a modern dark ride.
  3. A little more high tech
  4. No jumpscare dino.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom