Trip Report Team Find Gaston's Chair- a live trip report attempt!

Hello all! I've never attempted a trip report, much less a live one, but @Tuvalu report has left us with questions that need answers! Mainly where is Gaston's Chair?!?! So, for the good of the people, we're on a mission to find out!
Who: Me(Kristen) and my boyfriend Patrick
It's our 5th Disney trip together and my 13th trip overall.
Where: Pop Century
When: Now!- Saturday the 13th

We just landed at MCO from Rhode Island, a mostly okay flight (minus the turbulence and the midflight medical emergency). But we're here and ready for some magic!

krisri18

Original Poster
Test track?
Winner!
IMG_20180109_175455261.jpg

slipperalwaysfits

I think you're at Test Track. Could be Mission Space but I'm leaning towards TT. I thought Soarin' had hardwood floors in the waiting area from what I remember of last fall. o_O:jawdrop:

krisri18

Original Poster
I think you're at Test Track. Could be Mission Space but I'm leaning towards TT. I thought Soarin' had hardwood floors in the waiting area from what I remember of last fall. o_O:jawdrop:
Test Track indeed!
Am I seeing that right...Christmas wreaths up still?!?!
Christmas wreaths, giant ornaments, you name it! Echo Lake was still decorated in all it's splendor! Not sure how much longer it will all be there. The big Epcot tree is no longer up but there were still decorations.
I think that would qualify as an oversized or "oddly shaped" item. You're from the US, though, right? So you don't have to try to get it through customs at least.
Yup, we're from the U S. Not sure how much an oddly shaped item goes for as checked baggage.
View attachment 255511

Well you can bring a Mixer or a Microwave carry on, so maybe?
The sad part is, you know someone had to have tried before in order for it to have made the list! I've packed a toaster, never a mixer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom