team disney?

jrobinson424

Original Poster
what exactly goes on at team disney? does eisner have his office there? i don't know anything at all about it. for the longest time, i thought it was some sort of hotel because we have never been to dtd during the day and could not see the sign. nice place though.

saucymb

Team Disney is corporate offices for WDW...accounting, research, etc. There's a cafeteria, Company D store and there used to be a branch of the credit union. It also is the home of the world's largest sun dial (not sure if "largest" is still official though). Very boring actually.

mkepcotmgmak

inside the building has to be one of the dullest as far as disney theming goes. the sundial is very nice though...
two buildings that i could spend hours in just walking around are the maingate building (wdw puppet graveyard) near DAK, and the Casting building... the Casting building is filled with detail and 'special effects'!!!

LoisMustDie

KumbaRider said:
How have you been there before if it's corporate offices?
Just wondering.
Any CMs can gain admittance to the Company D store housed in the building by showing their IDs (along with any friends of CMs that are tagging along...but they have to be signed in). Once you get in, you can basically explore to your heart's content (well...within reason obviously).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom