Team Danny DeVito From Dumbo - Wonders of the World

ThemeParkPriest

Okay I’ll write something up if someone else posts it to the site.
On average, 15 million people annually visit the Palace and Gardens of Versailles. The grounds have been managed since 1995 by the Public Establishment of the Palace, under the direction of the French Ministry of Culture.

Polling in 2014 suggested that the Palace had high marks among almost all groups, but managers determined that families with children were a group to focus on. Further studies recommended a theater-style show on the history of the Palace to bring to life the important moments of its history. The project leaders liked the idea of audio animatronics (such as those found at nearby Disneyland Paris) but had no idea how to execute such an ambitious plan. It was actually over coffee that a project leader found out that a staff person had worked at Disneyland Paris when it first opened (then called Euro Disney). She had personal contacts at Imagineering. Long story short, when Imagineering met with the Public Establishment of the Palace, a Carousel of Progress-style attraction gained the most support due to its unique theater style and its ability to tell a story through vignettes.

DisneyFan18

On average, 15 million people annually visit the Palace and Gardens of Versailles. The grounds have been managed since 1995 by the Public Establishment of the Palace, under the direction of the French Ministry of Culture.

Polling in 2014 suggested that the Palace had high marks among almost all groups, but managers determined that families with children were a group to focus on. Further studies recommended a theater-style show on the history of the Palace to bring to life the important moments of its history. The project leaders liked the idea of audio animatronics (such as those found at nearby Disneyland Paris) but had no idea how to execute such an ambitious plan. It was actually over coffee that a project leader found out that a staff person had worked at Disneyland Paris when it first opened (then called Euro Disney). She had personal contacts at Imagineering. Long story short, when Imagineering met with the Public Establishment of the Palace, a Carousel of Progress-style attraction gained the most support due to its unique theater style and its ability to tell a story through vignettes.
It’s perfect. And an update on my side, just sent my part of the script to Mickey. I’m optimist that the final version will be ready soon! I had some fun with it, but made my priority to make it educational

Sharon&Susan

I'd put this on the site right now as the introduction, but I want to make sure this doesn't clash with what Outbound is doing for the into.

Sharon&Susan

I guess I'll publish it now then!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom