Team Danny DeVito from Dumbo Project Nine - Kooky Clown Time

PerGron

So my one issue I’m having with the show is I want it to be a circus of sorts with actual acts and whatnot, but I feel like the calico mine stage is way too small to fit a good number of people or host any circus acts. I’m not talking elephants and tigers either, just trapeze artists, magicians, clowns, a scaled down wheel of death, etc.

Is there a better place for a circus to go? I know we want to shoot for realism here, but I’ve been to plenty of small county fairs with small circuses that have all this stuff, I just don’t know that it’ll fit in this location

ThemeParkPriest

When guests first enter the scare zone, they are greeted by many props including overgrown sea kale and large sea animals These two things will have jumpscares where scarers will come out of the kale and the large animals will spew out gunk
Looks pretty good! @PerGron, what do you think of the inclusion of the animals?
Is there a better place for a circus to go? I know we want to shoot for realism here, but I’ve been to plenty of small county fairs with small circuses that have all this stuff, I just don’t know that it’ll fit in this location
The Charles M. Schulz theater has room for 2000, so it must be pretty big. That's probably a better placement.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
16C6C4D4-C64B-4F17-A403-EE476514241F.png

How is this @PerGron

Sharon&Susan

I appreciate it, but unfortunately things aren't shrinking well with the 2017 Knott's Map. I just used the "Dr. Quack" (you can take a look at the current version on the Google Doc).
That's fine Priest. It's hard to squish such a large name while still making it readable in a tiny space on a map:
BTW, here's a non-GIF version of the Log Ride Logo for the map
Logridestan.png

GIF version for anyone who doesn't want to look at the Doc:
Timbmount2.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom