ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The only Do's I can think of are:

1) Order the Bread Service
2) Order all of the dips so you can try them all
3) Ask for more of the ones you like the most
4) Return to Sanaa again and again so you can order the bread service again

Also do try the bread service offered at Tiffin's and Nomad Lounge in DAK

I agree with all your Do's, but you forgot a Don't.....
5. Don't wait until the end of your trip because you will want to return for more!

Also Jiko (don't know if it will be open) had good bread service too, there was goat cheese butter on the tray which sounds gross but it was so good.

Mainahman

Original Poster
The only Do's I can think of are:

1) Order the Bread Service
2) Order all of the dips so you can try them all
3) Ask for more of the ones you like the most
4) Return to Sanaa again and again so you can order the bread service again

Also do try the bread service offered at Tiffin's and Nomad Lounge in DAK
Calories dont count on a vacation. Weve never stayed there, i only hear about it, but now that we got blessed to stay there, i must have bread service. day 1 is a resort day, so i think ill start day 1 with a bread service.

davictim

DO get the bread service.
DON'T forget to get the bread service. :cool:

Side note: If anyone in your party has any gluten issues, Sanaa does offer GF naan bread.

Enjoy your stay!
Sanaa.jpg

NiarrNDisney

Calories dont count on a vacation. Weve never stayed there, i only hear about it, but now that we got blessed to stay there, i must have bread service. day 1 is a resort day, so i think ill start day 1 with a bread service.
Perfect idea/plan! Also remember that Lunch service is even better because you can see the animals on the savannah, meals are a bit cheaper and the restaurant isn't as busy.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Is there a legal limit? Were there for 6 nights... might also need it to go for the drive home... " honey im driving, can you stick that Naan in the spicy dip.. were almost out of florida, and im hungry"
I's say the limit would be 18 times. 6 lunch, 6 dinner and 6 late night bar service. Any more may be just a bit much;)

HouCuseChickie

My Don't is kind of a Do...

Don't be afraid to ask for a table at the window. It's not a make or break for the meal experience, although it is pretty nice to sit right at the window. Yes, the no brainer answer is that you get better views of the animals...BUT...it also helps you draw out that bread service experience!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom