Tea Party ????

ali_cat_3

Original Poster
I've been looking lately into the tea parties available and have a few questions . I know that the Grand Floridian offers a traditional tea as well as a princess themed tea directed at kids. I thought I read somewhere that there was also an Alice / Mad Hatter tea party. Did the princess one replace this or does anyone know where I can find more info on it :veryconfu:veryconfu:veryconfu

Also if both are still available, has any one been to both the princess and Alice one and if so which would you recommend.:shrug: I'm planning on taking my cousins 2 girls aged 9 and 6 and their little brother 3 who loves to have tea parties with his teddy bears at home.

Thanks for any info ,

Ali
madhatter_bounce.gif

jewils

Here's a link with info on the GF Princess Tea Party, and there are review there too. I'm sure there are threads here too that you may have already looked at. I don't know of a Mad Hatter tea though.
I thing the Princess Tea party is a splurge though and has mixed reviews. So just know what to expect and decide if it's worth it to you guys.

http://allears.net/din/girlstea.htm

ali_cat_3

Original Poster
:eek: wow, I just saw the price !!! Can't believe how much they charge. If we do have tea, then maybe we'll go with the afternoon tea there instead. Seems a little better menu and a much better price. Thanks for the link :wave:

Ali

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom