TDS ToT

jrriddle

S.E.A. said:
ew Stitch invading Space Mountain? is nothing sacred anymore?

ironically, i love that avatar pic of yours.

And ironically, I love Stitch. Just not his take over of WDW.
The Space Mountain thing has no basis in reality, just a worse case scenario in my head.:D

JoeInJpn

The DisneySea version's official name is "Tower of Terror".

Space Mountain re-do for 2007 is already agreed upon by OLC and WDC. Will have probe-type of feature and no Stitch overlay. [ Note: Rumor is that a Stitch attraction is coming and replacing "MicroAdventure!" (TDL's "Honey I Shrunk the Audience").]

Monsters, Inc. attraction will open in fiscal year 2009 at the old "Meet the World" building. Official.

"Sci-Fi City" and "Hollywood-themed" rumors for TDL have been around for years now. Nothing settled there yet.

"Hercules-themed" and "Finding Nemo-themed" rumors for TDS have also been around since the park opened. Again, just talk.

One last thing, a TDL-exclusive attraction, "Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour" is closing April 5th, 2006.

JoeInJpn
http://www.jtcent.com

S.E.A.

JoeInJpn said:
The DisneySea version's official name is "Tower of Terror".

Space Mountain re-do for 2007 is already agreed upon by OLC and WDC. Will have probe-type of feature and no Stitch overlay. [ Note: Rumor is that a Stitch attraction is coming and replacing "MicroAdventure!" (TDL's "Honey I Shrunk the Audience").]

Monsters, Inc. attraction will open in fiscal year 2009 at the old "Meet the World" building. Official.

"Sci-Fi City" and "Hollywood-themed" rumors for TDL have been around for years now. Nothing settled there yet.

"Hercules-themed" and "Finding Nemo-themed" rumors for TDS have also been around since the park opened. Again, just talk.

One last thing, a TDL-exclusive attraction, "Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour" is closing April 6th, 2006.

JoeInJpn
http://www.jtcent.com

Holy crap! it's the really for real "Joe in Japan"! In the pixelated flesh! your site is one of my favorite websites ever!! welcome to WDWMagic!

jrriddle

It is indeed great to have Joe here at WDWMagic!
Welcome (again) Joe!
Of course now I won't be the cool kid here any more posting links to your site.:cry:
(I guess I can still post links to TDLFans stuff!):D

S.E.A.

jrriddle said:
Welcome (again) Joe!
Of course now I won't be the cool kid here any more posting links to your site.:cry:

but TDLFan goes here too...although all his WDW-hate might be simmering down his activity.

WDWFantasmic

Original Poster
jrriddle said:
Welcome (again) Joe!

What is TDLFan's site anyways? I know about Chris's website
www.tdrfan.com but I've never heard about his website.

Tim G

WDWFantasmic said:
Actually, that's where I got my info from. Do you think I should wait until September to go or is it just like any other ToT. The main reason I'm going again is because of Indy and JttCotE.
So...

Were gonna expect photos, lots of photos... right?

Tim G

WDWFantasmic said:
Problem is that I don't have a photo album.
IMO you have...

WDWMAGICGuest - Free

Features:

● Access to WDWMAGIC Main Site
● Viewing of Thumbnail Images
● Access to Discussion Forums
● Access to view and add Reviews
● Access to Photo Albums (2MB Storage)
● Trip Countdown Timer

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom