Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour -- Disney+ -- Mar 15, 2024

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

Disney Irish

Premium Member
What's funny is that with the Era's Tour being D+ exclusive it hadn't spawned any new rumors of Taylor coming into the MCU.

I know she's been busy, but one wonders if she'll make an appearance at some point....

Communicora

Premium Member
What's funny is that with the Era's Tour being D+ exclusive it hadn't spawned any new rumors of Taylor coming into the MCU.

I know she's been busy, but one wonders if she'll make an appearance at some point....
Rumor has it she'll be in Deadpool 3. She's good friends with Ryan Reynolds so it makes sense.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Rumor has it she'll be in Deadpool 3. She's good friends with Ryan Reynolds so it makes sense.
Yes I'm aware of the Deadpool 3 rumor. Also she's good friends with Ryan's wife Blake Lively, Ryan just happens to be part of the deal. She's also friends with Shawn Levy too. Anyways yes that was the rumor. But my point was since this announcement of Era's on D+ there has been no increase in rumors that I'm aware of.

Well anyways only a few more months and we'll find out.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Here's the viewership data Disney released today:

"Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour (Taylor’s Version) continues its record-breaking streak with 4.6 million views* on Disney+ in 3 days, making it the No. 1 music film ever on the platform. Taylor Swift fans took to Disney+ to watch 16.2 million hours of the blockbuster 3.5-hour concert film this weekend."

* A view is defined as total stream time divided by runtime.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom