Tatooine Traders

Tigger Time

Original Poster
Hey people!

I am going for my first time ever to WDW and I am a big Star Wars fan. My friend has said they have like very kind of Star Wars merch possible, but I would just like to hear from some experts about some of the ranges of stuff they sell.

Also, do they have Lego?

Thankyou in advance, :sohappy: .

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Tatooine Traders has lots of shirts, toys [light sabres, masks, figurines large & small] key chains, name tags, you name it. There is some Lego, but for that the Lego store in DTD is a better choice. They have all the latest SW Lego sets plus some of the larger 'statue' sets and busts.

I'm sure you'll find lots to satisfy any cravings :D

mhead

Yes they have a wide variety of items, but be careful.....some things that just seem so cool when you see them in person, like the Master Replicas items (prop replicas "real" lightsabers) aer incredibly marked up in price. For example the Darth Vader helmet you can get direct from Master Replicas for $899 is $1399 at Tatooine Traders.

barnum42

If you are a toy collector, they have (or at least did a couple of years ago) the droids from the Star Tours ride.

Tigger Time

Original Poster
mhead said:
Yes they have a wide variety of items, but be careful.....some things that just seem so cool when you see them in person, like the Master Replicas items (prop replicas "real" lightsabers) aer incredibly marked up in price. For example the Darth Vader helmet you can get direct from Master Replicas for $899 is $1399 at Tatooine Traders.

Cheers for the warning. I'll be there during SWW so hopefully there'll be some extra stuff to get, mainly looking for like figures, lightsabres and t-shirts, you know little things.

barnum42

Tigger Time said:
Wouldn't have that kind of money to spend anyway :brick:!
I'm talking about the little Star Wars action figures in a blisterpack with a card backing that cost a few quid.

Tatooine Traders has a ton of gear; it gets pretty backed up since people are constantly coming off the ride and then shopping around. Since you are a Star Wars fan you may get lucky and see some of the E-Walks running around the area.

"Oh no, we're caught in a tractor beam!!!!!!!!"

Tigger Time

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
I'm talking about the little Star Wars action figures in a blisterpack with a card backing that cost a few quid.

Meh, lol. I thought maybe they had some actual robots that maybe had been used outside the ride.

Maybe I shall some then.

Thanks for your help everyone!:wave:

Stormy Horizons

I love Tatooine Traders, when I was there, I bought graphic novels for both Revenge of the Sith and Return of the Jedi. As a side question, does Tatooine Traders still sell bean bag ewoks? And if so, for how much?
Thanks.

Mr.Pickles

Account Suspended
Mr.Pickles fancies himself a fan of the "Star Wars" films and found the selection of offerings there to be quite...favorable. Very overpriced but lots of items not found elsewhere.

pescador1f

good store, but

but like the previous post, be careful, alot of their merchandise is available in other places for alot less. i bought my master replica darth vader light saber from wal-mart.com for $113, they had it at tattooine traders for almost $200. they have alot of good postcards that are not easy to find elsewhere & keychains & knickknack type stuff, thats the good part.the mos eisley cantina beer glasses & shot glasses are great....cheers!!!!!!:fork:

mags11

Star Wars Buyer beware

Just wanted to chime in....Disney and Star Wars are my two favorite things:sohappy: and I absolutely LOVE Tatooine Traders! But be careful with what you want to purchase. Many things are exclusive to WDW, while others can be purchased anywhere. As mentioned in other posts, many items are priced a little too high (legos and master replicas). But stick to anything that is star tours related - there are usually a collection of 3 and 3/4 in action figs that are reasonable. Hope that helps:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom