tarzan rocks?

Skippy

Wasn't there something about enclosing it... or doing something about the noise because apparently it was too close to the E:E queue? I don't know, maybe it was just crap rumors.

I, btw, enjoyed the show.

richkorn

Tarzan Rocks ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Saw the show last week (Sunday 16th). The band was awesome, top-notch musicians. The singers were excellent. Maybe there's just alot of people around here that don't know talent, don't like great 'art-rock' type music or just don't like it because Mickey wasn't in the show:rolleyes:

Believe me, this is a great show.:sohappy:

keviekev05

Very well put richkorn! I agree with you 100%! :animwink:

I just hope that sometime in the future I have the chance to catch Juan performing again. The past 5 or so times he wasn't performing at the show I was at, and boy do I really really really want to see him again!

barnum42

keviekev05 said:
Very well put richkorn! I agree with you 100%! :animwink:

I just hope that sometime in the future I have the chance to catch Juan performing again. The past 5 or so times he wasn't performing at the show I was at, and boy do I really really really want to see him again!
The video edit I made of the the show that is on Disney-Central is based around a performance of Juan's. Whilst I cut in images of other lead singers, it's his voice throughout. His voice is not one I'd class as "Lounge Singer" :D

keviekev05

I actually have that downloaded and I love it to death! Thank you so much! :animwink: Also, there is/was a full show audio on Disney-Central that was of Juan and boy do I listen to that over and over again! (I don't remember if that was from you or not, but I just wanted to add that as well...lol)

barnum42

keviekev05 said:
I actually have that downloaded and I love it to death! Thank you so much! :animwink: Also, there is/was a full show audio on Disney-Central that was of Juan and boy do I listen to that over and over again! (I don't remember if that was from you or not, but I just wanted to add that as well...lol)
Glad you liked the video. The audio version was not from me. I don't know if it's one of Dolbyman's tracks, he did a lot of recording recently.

zdonahue

I'm feeling pretty dumb - I went to Disney-Central to see the video, but could not find it. Can someone give a specific link to it or more detailed directions to it? Thank You

barnum42

zdonahue said:
I'm feeling pretty dumb - I went to Disney-Central to see the video, but could not find it. Can someone give a specific link to it or more detailed directions to it? Thank You
There is no direct link to it as a "normal" web download. I think you will find it on Dolby's server.

col

its my fave show; i will truely miss it :cry: .

anyone know where i can get the music from the show from and i mean the singers in animal kingdom ive looked on a lot of disney products websites and they dont have it.

dolbyman

anyone know where i can get the music from the show from and i mean the singers in animal kingdom ive looked on a lot of disney products websites and they dont have it.

I think the music from the show can be bough in stores :wave:

col

dolbyman said:

im gonna buy it when im there in 41 days time :)) :xmas: :sohappy: ) but i wanted to know if you can buy it from any web sites before i go but if i cant buy it till then i will just have keep my fingers crossed.

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

barnum42

dolbyman said:
I know Festival of the Lion King is available on CD, but I don't recall seeing Tarzan Rocks. I'd be interested if it was (depending on the singer)

PrtyPlnnrJC101

I love Tarzan Rocks! I saw it today and it was great. My friend and I were King and Queen on the Jungle for the last show. We talked with some castmembers and the theater is being enclosed. They told us they will be shifting jobs for a bit while it's being done. It's a well needed change though. One of the cast members told us that it was a full house the other day and they recorded the temperature at 115 degrees. It's too hot in the summer months and too cold during the winter months. She also said that Nemo is what they are all hearing for a replacement. I won't believe it until I hear it from an official Disney source. Either way, I will be very disappointed to see Tarzan Rocks! go. I'm going to miss Billy, my favorite dancers ;), and my monkey, aside from our favorite Tarzan. As sad as I am about it leaving, it's time; the show has run it's course and Disney is always trying to keep things fresh and new. So, I look forward to seeing what replaces the show.

The best quote of the day, on the cold months inside the Theater in the Wild: "There is nothing worse than seeing an attractive Tarzan with goose pimples."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom