Tarps finally down on Peter Pan!!!

inluvwithbeast

Maybe it's because I'm somewhat new to these social Disney sites as this and receiving updates via Twitter, but it seems like the whole Magic Kingdom is getting updates everywhere. This is probably usual to most of you all-but it just seems like the whole park is gradually getting an overhaul
i.e. Main Street exterior design on shops, Fantasyland land outdoor queue(and of course the FLE)

No, no. Trust me. This is great right now. We're basking in the refurbs.

Magenta Panther

Peter Pan's Flight is rumored to get a refurb once the NextGen project is complete.

Now, if only it came sooner...

I agree, but I think it ought to get a complete overhaul, with new, state-of-the-art AAs, expanded show building, enhanced ride vehicles and new motion technology. That little ride is very popular (as I mentioned in another thread, every time I've been to WDW, Peter Pan's Flight always seems to have a long line, even when nearby attractions seem relatively empty), and maybe it's time to "plus" it in a major way. If Disney wants to show what it can do against Forbidden Journey, Peter Pan may be the ride to do it with. And it would be easier than coming up with a brand new ride from scratch. :)

jt04

It looks great but I hope as the decades pass the tents will be replaced by a more Disneyland-esque style. The tents are just too overutilized IMO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom