Target Discount Still Works for Disney Giftcards

melflip8

Hey All!

I know this has been discussed about if it still works, but I just tried it yesterday and it does. :) Yay!

If you are a Target Red Card Holder (Debit or Credit) and you get a Target Pharmacy Rewards card in the mail you effectively can get 10% off the purchase of Disney Gift Cards which most Target's have at the check out registers.

I purchased $350 in Disney Gift Cards yesterday (highest they had were $50 increments) and I got my FULL percentage off. If the cashier questions you and says it cannot be done, let them know that the Disney Gift Cards are coded as ENTERTAINMENT cards and NOT gift cards, and DO allow the combined discount.

Every little bit helps!

colodisneyrado

New to posting here. I have been going to Disneyland for about 30 years. I have never been to WDW. We are going the end of May, for multiple family celebrations, so I have been doing a great deal of reading on the sites. This caught my eye, made me laugh knowing I am not the only one paying with 50 gift cards. My wife is a target employee and she gets an additional discount for the cards as well so we couldn't pass up the savings. I spent about 45 minutes last night entering 36 gift cards on the website. So multiple cards can be entered, you do have to get to the old site, or at least I did. The new site will not let me pay!

I am really looking forward to POR, WDW, and Florida. We have never been to any of them!!!:)

Upvote 0

Figgy1

New to posting here. I have been going to Disneyland for about 30 years. I have never been to WDW. We are going the end of May, for multiple family celebrations, so I have been doing a great deal of reading on the sites. This caught my eye, made me laugh knowing I am not the only one paying with 50 gift cards. My wife is a target employee and she gets an additional discount for the cards as well so we couldn't pass up the savings. I spent about 45 minutes last night entering 36 gift cards on the website. So multiple cards can be entered, you do have to get to the old site, or at least I did. The new site will not let me pay!

I am really looking forward to POR, WDW, and Florida. We have never been to any of them!!!:)
Welcome always glad to meet someone new! The sight has issues so I'm glad you were able to do it with out calling! I hope you made your dining reservations! Best wishes for a magical first trip!:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom