Target 10% off Gift Cards on 12-3-17

SSH

In past years, been able to buy Target GCs, then use to buy Disney cards. Checking the terms this year, it states that Target gift cards can't be used to buy "Specialty gift cards from Target.com, including gift cards for gaming, music and restaurants, such as Xbox and Olive Garden".

Disney gift cards used to be "entertainment cards" and I was able to do it, but now I see they're classified as "specialty cards" on their website. Can anyone confirm if it might be a problem this year?

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

In past years, been able to buy Target GCs, then use to buy Disney cards. Checking the terms this year, it states that Target gift cards can't be used to buy "Specialty gift cards from Target.com, including gift cards for gaming, music and restaurants, such as Xbox and Olive Garden".

Disney gift cards used to be "entertainment cards" and I was able to do it, but now I see they're classified as "specialty cards" on their website. Can anyone confirm if it might be a problem this year?
Sounds like they’re excluded. 5% Red Card discount still works though.

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

Original Poster
I was able to purchase $300.00 Target Card with 10% off. I can use the Target Gift Card tomorrow, or the next time I Go, and purchase
A Disney card.

Upvote 0

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I would check first before buying the Target Gift Cards. Online on the Disney Gift Card item it says you cannot use a target gift card to purchase this card. Not sure if that applies to in store purchases as well.

210B7282-B844-4504-9B0A-F29B172B0F80.png

Upvote 0

Dave B

The 10% is a ONCE a year thing, my wife and I each bought a $300 Target Card on 12/3 for $270, we went back on 12/4 and now we have $600 towards our next Disney trip on our Disney Gift Cards, saved us $60, I will take it

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom