Taping at Disneyland - February 13th

Travelguy31

Original Poster
Hey all, I was at Disneyland this week and when I was in the park on Tuesday (February 13th) evening, I noticed there was filming going on. I wasn't able to find out who or what was being filmed, but it was obviously a somewhat professional production. Since my return home, I have searched the internet to see if I could find anything about this and I have found nothing. Does anyone happen to know?

Also, do not worry, I will be providing a trip report from my visit to DLR. This was my 2nd visit the DL, with the last trip being over 12 years ago (day trip only) I have to admit, I was very, very much impressed with DLR. So much so, that we are skipping WDW again and heading west. :lookaroun

TP2000

Sorry you hit SoCal during a patch of cool and rainy weather. But that can happen in February. But I'm not surprised you had fun at Disneyland, it's a very well managed and brilliantly designed theme park resort. It is, well.... it's Disneyland. That's all you really need to say.

There is often something being taped or filmed in Disneyland, and it's often something for a Disney production or just a simple Disneyland TV commercial. That's likely why you can't find any mention of it on the Internet, it's something done in-house and/or something rather mundane like TV commercials.

Travelguy31

Original Poster
I figured it was a taping for the Disney Channel or for a commercial, but the more I thought about the more curious I became. The weather was a tad cool, but being from Indiana, it wasn't that bad. However, we have been having a very very mild winter, so it was very similar to what we have been experiencing here. I hope to have trip report posted this weekend

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom