Tapestry Puppets @ Epcot 12/31

discman

Original Poster
Tapestry Puppets @ Epcot 12/31 Pictures

The Tapestry Of Dreams/Nations Puppets were making appearences at epcot between 7:55-1:00am they had ,Hammerman,Angel Girl,Wiggle Girl,Aztec Man,Birdman I have about 25 pictures not the best because it was hard to get them while they were standing still.
DSC04000.jpg

DSC03986.jpg

DSC03991.jpg

DSC03995.jpg

DSC03984.jpg

DSC04006.jpg

DSC04011.jpg

DSC04013.jpg

DSC04003.jpg

imagineer boy

!!!??!?!?!!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!?!? Wow! This is great. Was it a similar presentation to the parade or a meet n' greet? Either way, this is great. Maybe I can see them on my next trip.

Horizons1

I can't completely confirm it since I was working over on the other side, but I believe it was similar to a meet and greet because it is intermittent appearances in Future World West from 7:55pm-1am.

They were just there dancing with the crowd, alot of fun actually.

Space Mountain

^yep they had a dj on a stage and all you could see was the puppets popping in and out smashed in between everyone dancing and jumping around.

mkepcotmgmak

!!!??!?!?!!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!???!!?!? Wow! This is great. Was it a similar presentation to the parade or a meet n' greet? Either way, this is great. Maybe I can see them on my next trip.

Probably just for atmosphere purposes - which is great! (except for their backs... sorry, Rob.)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
wow... puppets, sans makeup & costumes. I'm surprised they were able to find that many former Tapestry CM's willing to do that.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
I assume they just want to go around... MKT, did you go with John (MouseTimes) in Epcot during NYE?
I was unable to go with John. My friend met up with him and they apparently had a good time, but I was stuck at work all night corralling drunks back to their hotel rooms.

Today was actually my first time in the parks since mid December.

Scar Junior

Thank you!

Thanks so much for getting these shots! My favorite park is Epcot and the puppets are amongst my mom's favorite Disney memories. I showed her the pics and she too is grateful. Is this a New Year's norm? When else do the puppets come out these days?

discman

Original Poster
:animwink: Youre Welcome and no the puppets have never been out since the parade i may be wrong but as i recall this is probably the first time they come out besisdes the parade

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom