Tapestry Of Nations Puppets Found At Disney Sea

Jwhee

Original Poster
Ever wonder what happened to the Disc Man puppets from Tapestry Of Nations at Epcot? Around 6 of them were sent to Disney Sea in 2003 to be used for its second anniversary parade, they were kept in the disc man shape. In around 2009(ish) the puppets were completely modified and used for their spring show... The photo is kinda hard to look at if you're a big Tap fan.

jakeman

Ever wonder what happened to the Disc Man puppets from Tapestry Of Nations at Epcot? Around 6 of them were sent to Disney Sea in 2003 to be used for its second anniversary parade, they were kept in the disc man shape. In around 2009(ish) the puppets were completely modified and used for their spring show... The photo is kinda hard to look at if you're a big Tap fan.

Something to ease the burden of looking at them, while it was a spectacular parade (and celebration all around) the puppets wrecked havoc on the backs of the cast members who used them.

@mkt could probably tell you more.

216bruce

I swear that I saw a couple of them during the Marathon in an offstage area. Then again, it could have been runners euphoria/exhaustion.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Something to ease the burden of looking at them, while it was a spectacular parade (and celebration all around) the puppets wrecked havoc on the backs of the cast members who used them.

@mkt could probably tell you more.
Ow. My back hurts just remembering.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Poor Discman

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom