Tangled???

ILLmaticS0ldier

Original Poster
So what they changed the name of the movie Rapunzel so that it can appeal to boys but does this mean this movie itself is going to chnage???presonnaly i think its stupid

stitch2008

So what they changed the name of the movie Rapunzel so that it can appeal to boys but does this mean this movie itself is going to chnage???presonnaly i think its stupid

If the name Tangled is going to sell more tickets, so be it I say. I really don't care what the title is. The movie isnt changing. It's just the same movie with a different title.

imagineer boy

I don't think I like "Tangled" either. It sounds a lot like a DreamWorks movie title. I understand they want to appeal to boys after the PATF title problems, but I don't think its the right one. :shrug:

ABigBrassBand

Can someone shed some light on this movie to me? Will it be hand drawn ala TPaTF? Because if so, then I still have some hope. But the last thing they really need is to make it a Disney/Pixar film, that sounds WAY too Dreamworks, in a bad way.

EDIT: Looked it up, I really will have to wait for the trailer to decide finally, but right now, I don't want to be one to underestimate Disney. I did with TPaTF, and boy was I wrong! Its another classic Disney princess musical film, I really can't say no to that, and it doesn't look too terrible at all!

ILLmaticS0ldier

Original Poster
If the name Tangled is going to sell more tickets, so be it I say. I really don't care what the title is. The movie isnt changing. It's just the same movie with a different title.

But are you sure with that?? I heard they were going beef up the roll of the male protaganist just to appeal to boys.

ILLmaticS0ldier

Original Poster
I don't think I like "Tangled" either. It sounds a lot like a DreamWorks movie title. I understand they want to appeal to boys after the PATF title problems, but I don't think its the right one. :shrug:

Right?? It sounds like Hot to train your dragon ( which I loved and later found out it was from the directors of lilo and stich!)

Man why can't they just make a movie iek the lion king again : (

ILLmaticS0ldier

Original Poster
Can someone shed some light on this movie to me? Will it be hand drawn ala TPaTF? Because if so, then I still have some hope. But the last thing they really need is to make it a Disney/Pixar film, that sounds WAY too Dreamworks, in a bad way.

EDIT: Looked it up, I really will have to wait for the trailer to decide finally, but right now, I don't want to be one to underestimate Disney. I did with TPaTF, and boy was I wrong! Its another classic Disney princess musical film, I really can't say no to that, and it doesn't look too terrible at all!

Its supoosed to be a 3D movie that looks like a painting so it will look like someone drew it but its 3D and it really has a real neat look but that tittle is just killing me!!

stitch2008

But are you sure with that?? I heard they were going beef up the roll of the male protaganist just to appeal to boys.

I've heard anything is possible. The first act was coming together perfectly. It was the second act that was casuing trouble. So i'm not sure. I just heard about all that on a blog about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom