Tallahassee to Orlando

Kimothy

Original Poster
Hi! My name is "Kimothy" and I've been lurking for a little while and finally decided to join. How are you? I've got a question (besides the one I just asked :D).

My sisters and I (I'm the oldest at 32, the youngest (who came up with the idea) is 24 and the middle one is 28) are seriously thinking about getting Annual Passes. YAY!!! The problem?

They live in the town we grew up (Tampa) and I moved to Tallahassee in late 2007 for my job (which I still have-whew!). They have cars and I don't (perifial vision is shot so you don't want me to drive). I'm trying to find methods of transportation to get to Orlando to meet up with them and the only one I can really find is Greyhound. The refundable price (roundtrip) would be $130.

Does anyone have any other alternatives/suggestions that might work? Thank you so much in advance! I can't wait to start posting on other forums! :)

Hrudey3032

Maybe see if friends would also be interested in going and make a trip of it and share the fuel cost/room and board costs. I just don't see many alternatives as a taxi is way to expensive and you said you couldn't drive so I'm not to sure what other possible options you have.

No matter what though get there and have a blast!

Welcome to the boards!!!

Kimothy

Original Poster
Thanks Hrudey! I know a co-worker in the same department who has a full annual pass so maybe I'll discuss it with him. (My sisters and I would only be getting a seasonal annual but that's still a pretty awesome deal.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom