Talking Mickey

AintNoOtherMan

I was unaware that this was actually used. I knew it existed, but I didn't think they had it in the parks yet. This justifies another trip because I want to see this so bad omg.

Oddysey

Got to the parks really early one morning this month (to avoid the line) to take my two year old to see talking Mickey for the first time. We walked in the room, and there was no talking Mickey to be seen.:( Does anybody know how often talking Mickey goes down? Were we just terribly unlucky or is this common?

Obi

saw several threads on the talking mickey, and was hoping to experience it on the last trip we took in september. i understood the threads, at the time, that talking mickey wasn't out all the time. we took the girls to go see mickey. he wasn't the talking one, but it didn't matter. the girls loved him regardless. i think it would've still been cool to see the talking mickey.

Scrump520

Original Poster
Have to go to Town Square Theater and see "Magician Mickey". Line was 65 min when we were there. We used FPs and waited maybe 5 min. It was awesome. Definitely worth it

Last edited:

quirkle

I am trying to get the video
015153df73af82a001fb88ff91bd67789bbf90a6a9_00002.jpg

madtea_party

Last week I got to meet the talking Mickey. They seem to try to have Mickey control the M&G so things can go more "as planned" for him. He walked over to me and there was a pause for a second, but the he said something along the lines of "I can't believe it's you!" and then he asked if I wanted to help him with a magic trick, he had me pick a card and so on. It was actually kind of incredible. Some awkward pauses, for example when my mom asked if she could get a picture and it took a second too long for him to say yes.

I was kind of worried and skeptical, but with a little bit more work, it will be awesome.

Kev1417

My wife and I had the talking mickey this past sept. It was just the two of us and a few cast members with clip boards. Mickey was great. we talked with him for maybe 10 mins. He wished us happy anniversary, asked how long we were together for, what was the key to being happy, then had a countdown with all the cast members to wish us a happy anniversary. It was really cool. Along the same lines though there was a moment of silence. However, that didn't ruin the magic for us. We weren't expecting the talking mickey when we got in line but it was great. This was much later in the day as there was no wait for mickey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom