taking my car

sandicinderelli

Wish I could bring a car, but both of the cars that my dad has are having problems right now, so no dice.

But whenever I get a ride with someone, I always find it courteous to thank them with some gas money! :)

RareWare

As a local I can tell you; What you'll have to worry more about then even Florida drivers is the tourists. Disney is a very heavily touristy area as you probably already know and the roads are PACKED with tourists, most of whom are probably lost and resort to unsafe manuveurs like last-minute lane changes and sudden stopping. You have to be patient and defensive.

Sorry for the mix-up. I did mean tourists. I just must have been reading as I was typing!

donald23

AMEN!!!!! holy cow I've never seen so many flat out stupid drivers in one place.... it's bad..lol

LOL, if you think the drivers are bad in central Florida, you havn't been to Miami. I live down here and sometimes I feel like every person on the road is either drunk or asleep. I've only been in one car accident so far.... and it was while I was PARKED! People are just idiots...lol.:brick:

olean

LOL, if you think the drivers are bad in central Florida, you havn't been to Miami. I live down here and sometimes I feel like every person on the road is either drunk or asleep. I've only been in one car accident so far.... and it was while I was PARKED! People are just idiots...lol.:brick:

You'd be surprised, Orlando is just as bad as Miami now. Theres too many people and not enough roads! Or at least not CONVENIENT roads, its either heavy stop-and-go traffic on the main roads or gridlocked highways during rush hour. :hammer: :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom