Take It Off!!

lady_vor

Original Poster
To Each Our Own

Laura22 said:
Wow...do you have anything POSITIVE to say?

If you searched any of my postings you'd see how much of a positive person I am in regards to WDW. I LOVE almost everything about WDW, except these cheesy decorations that don't keep things as origional Disney. We all have our opinions, so you shouldn't go bashing people down for voicing them.

And remember... SMILE!! :lol:

lady_vor

Original Poster
Keep To The Topic

brich said:
Once again, another thread gets bashed for not being original, for bringing up a topic that has been beaten to death, for not using search. If you don't want to contribute to the thread, don't. If your concerned about repetitious topics consuming bandwidth, you negative posts only add to it. I'm sure if this was a concern of this site then the competent administrator can address it. Some people actually come here to stimulate fresh conversation. If we solely rely on whats already been posted, what would be the point of continuing this forum? Just archive it and let us read. Until I'm told by WDWMAGIC otherwise or directed somewhere on this site that states otherwise, I encourage new users to stimulate conversation. Swing away... :mad:

Swing away?! Ok, I am a "NEW" user, and as a new user I just discovered that this site has a search. As for this thread, it was for talking about a couple of decorations in which everyone can tell their opinions... so where did you get this smart idea that it was about threads? Here's a tip (and from a new user at that!!) keep to the topic!! No angry faces please. If you're so upset then send a private message instead. More "classy" and not to mention polite. Once again, sorry (as a new user) that I forgot to use the search. I just discovered it and now I use it all the time. Thanks.

:p

wannab@dis

lady_vor said:
Swing away?! Ok, I am a "NEW" user, and as a new user I just discovered that this site has a search. As for this thread, it was for talking about a couple of decorations in which everyone can tell their opinions... so where did you get this smart idea that it was about threads? Here's a tip (and from a new user at that!!) keep to the topic!! No angry faces please. If you're so upset then send a private message instead. More "classy" and not to mention polite. Once again, sorry (as a new user) that I forgot to use the search. I just discovered it and now I use it all the time. Thanks.

:p

:rolleyes: brich was defending your post... you should be careful about bashing on someone that was attempting to be nice to you!

Anyway... I like the wand and I like the castle decorations and I've said that a dozen times in a dozen previous threads. :lol:

lady_vor

Original Poster
brich said:
Once again, another thread gets bashed for not being original, for bringing up a topic that has been beaten to death, for not using search. If you don't want to contribute to the thread, don't. If your concerned about repetitious topics consuming bandwidth, you negative posts only add to it. I'm sure if this was a concern of this site then the competent administrator can address it. Some people actually come here to stimulate fresh conversation. If we solely rely on whats already been posted, what would be the point of continuing this forum? Just archive it and let us read. Until I'm told by WDWMAGIC otherwise or directed somewhere on this site that states otherwise, I encourage new users to stimulate conversation. Swing away... :mad:

OMG!! I'M SO SORRY BRICH!! I totally thought that you were bashing me down! Thank you so much for being nice to stick up for me. Wish that we had more people like you here that don't add fuel to the fire. Thanks and once again, sorry!
:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom