TAFI Town Hall

Flippin'Flounder

Go for it :p
I've had no time to keep that updated, so yeah start a new one if you would like.

I was actually thinking about this the other day too, one thing we could do is have the comp hosts themselves keep track of keeping an appendix of the challenges, and then the appendix thread can link to the different comp threads with this. That way we probably won't ever reach the text limit in a post and won't have to keep bothering the mods with sticky-Ingrid and unsticky-ing :p
That sounds like a good idea, I'll make the normal one for now, but in the future we can see if that'll work.

DSquared

Hello everyone! I'm here on behalf of myself and @spacemt354 to announce the next big thing in the Imagineer forum!
Drawing(6).png
Drawing(8).png
TAFI-CON will be a new celebration of the forum where all are welcome to engage in panels, podcasts, and games to have some fun and see where the forum is going in the future! To start off the new aspect to our community, we want to have 2 'test' cons, and a big one later this year!

If anyone would like to have a sort to promote something, or run a special event like a retrospective, contact me or @spacemt354 in a PM. You can do anything as long as it's approved.

Even more magic will be coming soon.

Until then......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom