Tables In Wonderland

Phonedave

The card it good for 1 year from the date of purchase. As long as you have an active AP at the time of purchase you are good to go. The state of your AP is never again checked.

Technicaly it is valid for LONGER than a year, as it expires on the last day of the month following the month you bought it a year from now :eek::confused:

In simpler terms, a card purchased in October of 2012 will expire September 31 of 2013

-dave

Rob562

Technicaly it is valid for LONGER than a year, as it expires on the last day of the month following the month you bought it a year from now :eek::confused:

In simpler terms, a card purchased in October of 2012 will expire September 31 of 2013

-dave

I think you meant "card purchased in September of 2012 will expire October 31 of 2013"...

:)

Looking forward to my first-ever TiW card on my trip next month... With the meals my group has planned, just doing the math for my own meals I'll be saving 2/3 the price of the TiW card on this trip. But there are 3 others on the trip, plus a few meals will have as many as 8 people as local friends will be joining us.
Add in my probable trip in June 2013 and the TiW card was a no-brainer.

-Rob

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I tip cash whenever I can but its not very often. At least severs dont have to claim cash tips as income.
I do that a lot too especially if it's at a diner or an older restaurant. With the computer systems most places have they force the servers to report a certain percentage of cash tips anyway. I worked at TGI Fridays one summer in college. Even back then they would make you report a minimum of 18% of your cash receipts as tips (even if you didn't make 18%!!!). When you checked out for the day it would show your actual credit card tips along with 18% of your cash sales as total tips earned. When you got your paycheck they would take out taxes based on your tips.

Phonedave

I think you meant "card purchased in September of 2012 will expire October 31 of 2013"...

:)

Looking forward to my first-ever TiW card on my trip next month... With the meals my group has planned, just doing the math for my own meals I'll be saving 2/3 the price of the TiW card on this trip. But there are 3 others on the trip, plus a few meals will have as many as 8 people as local friends will be joining us.
Add in my probable trip in June 2013 and the TiW card was a no-brainer.

-Rob

Yeah, I guess I have not learned my months yet. :oops:

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom