tables in wonderland card???

Kev1417

Original Poster
i am going for a 2 week trip in september with my wife. we are getting an annual pass because it would be cheaper in the long run. My question is should we think about getting the Tables in wonderland card? The reason why i am debating getting the card is because we are not eating at table service places. We like the quick service sites so we can eat quickly and ride more/experience the park more. Has anyone just gotten the card for quick service? or do you see most of the benefits for table service meals and we should forget about it? any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

menamechris

i am going for a 2 week trip in september with my wife. we are getting an annual pass because it would be cheaper in the long run. My question is should we think about getting the Tables in wonderland card? The reason why i am debating getting the card is because we are not eating at table service places. We like the quick service sites so we can eat quickly and ride more/experience the park more. Has anyone just gotten the card for quick service? or do you see most of the benefits for table service meals and we should forget about it? any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

The card is only accepted at a handful of quick service restaurants, so no, I would not get it - UNLESS - you are planning on having cocktails at some of the resort lounges. But even then, it would probably not be worth the money...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
To get your money out of it using just quick service would be a Herculean feat. The simple reason is very few of the QS restaurants accept it. All that really make the list are the food courts in the value resorts and the QS restaurants at AK.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
With APs, the TiW card is $75. For a two-week stay you may want to look at the restaurants you want to dine at, see if the TiW card is accepted, and whether the would allow you to come out ahead. Any shorter of a visit I'd probably advise against it, but for two weeks it might be worth doing a little more research. :wave:

Kev1417

Original Poster
thanks for the advise everyone! i thought all Counter Services places accepted the card. thanks for the heads up and quick reply!!

ThatMouse

Look at the annual and season pass discounts -- I think you get 10% at a lot of places already. TiW is 20%, not huge. I think I may end up using it 6 times this year, just enough to break even. I don't think the discount applies to alcohol.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Look at the annual and season pass discounts -- I think you get 10% at a lot of places already. TiW is 20%, not huge. I think I may end up using it 6 times this year, just enough to break even. I don't think the discount applies to alcohol.

The discount most assuredly does apply to alcohol! :slurp:

Many times I've saved a small fortune at R&C while drinking my Blue Label. :king:

Rob562

Here's the easy way to figure it out:
The break-even point on the TiW card is $375.

So if, as a couple, you'll be spending $375 or more on food and alcohol at locations that accept TiW, the purchase is worth it.
Otherwise, just dine the way you normally would and grab the lesser-percentage AP dining discounts where you can get them.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom