Tables In Wonderland card now $100 for Annual Pass holders & DVC members, $125 for Florida Residents

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Disappointed in this.

I, too, remember the good ol' days of the DDE. They'll probably raise the prices of the menu items again, to make it seem more attractive even at the higher price.

ctosh

Ok so I have a question.. we are going for 10 days. I was going to do DDP but would TIW be better?... We are DVC and AP.... I have booked 10 TS

Bolna

Ok so I have a question.. we are going for 10 days. I was going to do DDP but would TIW be better?... We are DVC and AP.... I have booked 10 TS

The only way to find out is to look up the menus, figure out what you would typically eat, and do the math. It really depends on how you like to order, how often you would have a drink with alcohol (as those are discounted with TiW as well), etc.

Goofnut1980

Kinda sucky! I go next week and was going to purchase it for the first time... Oh well. That will be $25 less to spend on merchandise.. ha

jiddng

I just came back from WDW. While I was there, I tried to renew my TIW, in advance of the 11/30 expiration date. I was told to wait until 12/1 so I could get the extra month. I almost forgot to get a new one on 12/1, until I was about to leave MK, around 10pm. So I stopped at Guest Relations. That's when I found out about the price increase, which had just gone into effect an hour earlier! BUT.... the expiration date on my new card is 1/31/14. That's 14 months on the new card.

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
I just came back from WDW. While I was there, I tried to renew my TIW, in advance of the 11/30 expiration date. I was told to wait until 12/1 so I could get the extra month.

I too tried to renew my card at Guest Relations (Epcot) on 10/30 and was advised to wait to get the extra month. o_O I wonder if we talked to the same guy.

BUT.... the expiration date on my new card is 1/31/14. That's 14 months on the new card.

My previous TIW card was also good for that long. I believe it's normal that it's good until the end of the 13th month.

jiddng

I too tried to renew my card at Guest Relations (Epcot) on 10/30 and was advised to wait to get the extra month. o_O I wonder if we talked to the same guy.

My previous TIW card was also good for that long. I believe it's normal that it's good until the end of the 13th month.
12/1/12- 1/31/14 = 14 months

Rob562

12/1/12- 1/31/14 = 14 months

That's been the typical valid period. It's good for one year from the end of the *next* calendar month.
So for example whether you buy it on the 1st of November or the 30th of November, it's good through December 31st of the following year. (My TiW card, bought on 11/9/12 is good through 12/31/13)

I'm sure the CMs just thought they were being helpful (and didn't know the price was going up), as a TiW bought/renewed on 11/30/12 would expire on 12/31/13, whereas a TiW card bought on 12/1/13 is good through 1/31/14.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom