Table Service with outdoor seating

Rob562

Original Poster
Does anyone know of a current list of WDW Table Service locations that offer outdoor seating options?

I'm not sure when we'll be comfortable being indoors in places where most others have their masks removed to eat/drink. Here in Massachusetts we've been limiting ourselves to places that have outdoor patios/decks, even after the state allowed indoor dining again.

While I know of one or two places like Tony's or Wine Bar George, it'd be nice to see which places have outdoor seating offered, though we're prepared to be mostly limited to Counter Service on our trip.

-Rob

nickys

Premium Member
I won’t link directly to it (I don’t think that’s permitted anyway) but there is a thread with that information over on the Touring Plans forum. Worth a look, it was compiled by someone who had the same concerns as you, and includes parks, resorts and DS.

nickys

Premium Member
I won’t link directly to it (I don’t think that’s permitted anyway) but there is a thread with that information over on the Touring Plans forum. Worth a look, it was compiled by someone who had the same concerns as you, and includes parks, resorts and DS.
To find it, go to the WDW section and then select the Dining category. The thread is pinned at the top.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom