T-Shirts??

DisneyCrazyGirl

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone knew where I could order those personalized T-Shirts. I found a website that lets you design a T-Shirt, but won't let you personalize it with "So and So's WDW Family Vacation 2005!" I thought it would be cute to get for my family as a souveneir for the trip.

tigsmom

You can always do it yourself with a little graphic work and iron on transfers that you print on your computer. They wash and dry very nicely.

Good luck! :wave:

if you are going to disney, go to downtown disney and go to the store "once upon a toy" well maybe not there but it's close to it, and they have a whole section of personalized shirts, mousepads, coffee mugs, etc. i was going to get a mouse pad but they were all sold out.. too bad i went there on my last day :rolleyes: or if you're trying to get one off the interent go to disney.com or disneyshop.com (some shopping address for disney) and they should have a section where you can personalize stuff on there.

Disneyana

You can just design it yourself and then go to a local screen printer. For like 5 or so you'd be looking at about 40 bucks.

FBullock

I ordered T-shirts for my wife & her twin sister for our trip in May. It's thier 50th B-day. Ordered them from DisneyDirect.com and had them delivered in less than 2 weeks. They have several pictures/graphics to choose from and you get to pick what you want it to say.

BRER STITCH

I'm sure I've seen personalized "family trip" t-shirts in the Disney Catalog!

As I recall, the prices were surpisingly cheap and there were quite a few character images to choose from.

I think most recently they were selling them as a tie-in with the whole "Magical Gatherings" campaign.

It wouldn't hurt to check it out if you can find a catalog around!

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom