T-Rex Restaurant

mickey7879

We waited about 15 mins when they just opened. (we got lucky!) They weren't taking ADR, but are now. I'd just make a ressie so you are at least guaranteed to get in without an hr wait if they are quite busy.

wolf2961

If you are making reservations for TRex, call them directly, as they do not release all of their tables to the WDW ADR system. During our August trip, we arrived 30 minutes early and were seated immediatly for lunch...they were less than half full. Food was good, place is fun.

I'd recommend reserves if you're going for dinner...we waited an hour, it was packed! It was a great place. The food was good and it is so fun to see!

Went to T-Rex for dinner in August. . . Absolutely HORRIBLE Service. SLOW & RUDE. I Ordered a $30 steak and most of it was fat. I would stay away from here. Just my two cents.

corey154

depends what time of day you're going. i've walked right in during the day, in the early evening it's about a twenty minute wait and anything after 530-6ish I'd say is an hour wait. (that's on the weekends, i've never been there during the week so i don't know)

kmanship

We went once and didn't have very good experience either, very slow service... It was a good thing to do once but we won't be going back this time.

It's just a more expensive Rainforest Cafe...

Kid's meals were like $8 +plus $2 for drinks and of course our kids didn't eat hardly anything...

Hope your experience is better than ours.

goofykt

My husband and I randomly decided to go to Downtown Disney one night, and the wait was about 25 min for a table for 2. There was zero wait if we ate at the bar, so that's what we did. We don't drink, but we had a great time sitting there - it was really funny having the moving octopus overhead :)

I'm sorry to hear other people didn't have a good experience :( The girl that waited on us at the bar was incredibly nice, and the service was super fast. We had the huge nacho appetizer and split a guac burger. Everything was good and I think our bill was around $30 with tip.

lighteningqueen

First off that is why I never order steaks anywhere un less it is a steak house. You are going to get Fat and I tolerate NO fat. Hate it. But it really ahs some good food. The nacho app is huge huge and 4 can make a meal off of it. I think if we go the next trip which I am planning we can make a meal out of the Nachos and another app. They are big, Our wait was nothing in Dec last year. Maybe 10 minutes we had mid day between meals and were full till the next morning. The tomato basil soup is really to die for, get it as a side to something else and it is only 3.99 for a good size cup.

WDW 3

We went for lunch last October the week it opened. The service was questionable - chaotic but that was to be expected. We too had the Nachos and they were great and plenty to share! After a week on Disney food it was nice to have the Nachos, they are kind of a date/comfort food for my DH and me:)

DisneyLutz

We went in January and didn't think it was all that fantastic. Granted they've been open a lot longer now than when we went, but the hype is the environment. Don't go for the food. I've had equally good meals at any of the counter service places in the parks. The decor is cool and they had some neat things in the gift shop, but the food is less than stellar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom