SYWTBAI: New Member Introductions!

RMichael21

Original Poster
Hey everyone! So, my name is RMichael21 and I'm an official member of TAFI here on WDWMagic. Now, with everyone from SYWTBAI coming over to our site, I thought a thread introducing everyone would be appropriate. If you're coming from So You Want to be an Imagineer, introduce yourself, describe yourself and tell us anything about you! If you're an active member on WDWMagic, introduce yourself and tell the SYWTBAI community about you!

-RMichael21 (RM for short)

Last edited:

Sam Magic

Hello dreamers and tinkers from SYWTBAI, I am Sam and an active member here so you should get to know me the more you comment and interact here. I encourage you all to read the threads here and post your ideas, we are all bound to love them. Have fun and enjoy your stay! Oh...and...Welcome! Bienvenue! Bienvenido! Willkommen!

Matt7187

Hey guys, I'm Matt, and welcome aboard! If you didn't see my post on your boards, if you have any questions about anything on here, you can always ask me!
welcome.gif

Edit: Added bio. I'm one of the idea people, can come up with a lot with a little, but sometimes the execution lacks. One of the younger people (15) around here I think. @Voxel sings Beyoncé, I will try to quote rap as much as I can. Maybe

Last edited:

MANEATINGWREATH

I'm MANEATINGWREATH and I'm glad to be making my return to WDWMagic. Although my winter school schedule is a bit hectic, I plan on renewing my armchair Imagineering hobby towards the end of the month, so keep an eye out for my work, it will be coming very soon.

A bit of background information about myself, I've been armchair Imagineering since April of 2008, back in the glory days of Visions Fantastic, a site that has since been renamed to Sywtbai.com and fallen victim to ad bots. In addition to helping pioneer the "open brainstorming" thread, I also took part in the So, You Want to be an Imagineer contest, a contest that has gone on not only for twelve seasons but has also extended to YouTube, having its own channel for live video shows and reviews. Check it out sometime! I have played in SYWTBAI about four times, won once, have been in control of the game for two separate seasons, and have been a co-judge in the remainder (I've been involved since Season Five). I look forward to seeing what WDWMagic has to offer and as to the fate of SYWTBAI, a game that is very dear to me.

TheOriginalTiki

Hello, everyone. For those who don't know I'm the creator of the "So, You Want to be an Imagineer" game and also more or less the person who's been running our community since we parted ways with the main VF board. Let me just say how excited I am to be a part of this site and that you've all welcomed us in with such open arms. I truly believe in the fantastic comradary that a niche subject like Armchair Imagineering provides. I'm humbled by just how openly we've been accepted here, and I'll be sure to do my best to actively engage with you all, learn the ropes of your system, and compete in some competitions. Basically, I'm hoping that this merger forges a SUPER-ALLIANCE of Armchair Imagineers throughout the interwebs...Or maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself! At any rate I'm very happy with our decision to merge with you guys and can't wait to get to know all of you and participate in what looks like an amazing series of creative discussions going on.

MonorailRed

Applebees
tumblr_m1b2ktrkZC1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

I'm Red…. I'm the forum's "artsy" person… or something like that. I've done a lot of the logos for comps and the ICS logo. I'm going to be on a hiatus starting in January through the summer or later. But I thought I'd say hello to you all anyways. Exciting to see more people here interested in Imagineering! :D

LittleGiants16

Since people have started adding brief bios, I'll throw mine in here. I feel I'm somewhat of the old timer of the group around here. I don't compete much, but I judge a lot. A LOT. I'm also the resident writer-in-chief. When some one needs a proposal formalized, I'm typically the guy they call (the ICS info post, I wrote that). So, there you go.

Zweiland

Hello emigrants of SYWTBAI. I'm Zweiland, Z for short (we are into acronyms here). I joined the forum last year, and have 3 competitions and 1 win under my belt so far. I've also co-judged one comp, but it didn't work out very well.

I'm gong to be hosting the Elite Eight tournament that starts tomorrow, and you are all welcome to follow along and get a feel of how things work around here.

Check out the Chit Chat forum here, especially the Valhalla Golf thread (it is not about golf), for another really cool group of people.

Last edited:

ArtificialArtist

I also sing Beyonce more then I should

You tell me now?? I don't know you anymore..

Hey welcome, i'm ArtificialArtist, but on here, to a few (very few?), better known as "Epcot3D".
The name comes from my Epcot 3D modeling project, something i do in my free-time.
However, there are 3 things you should certainly avoid while attempting to talk to me:
-Don't ask me whether i miss the Horizons (i'll weep)
-Don't ask me whether i'm german, because i am.
-Don't mention Frozen

I think that's all.. :confused:

Oh yeah, call me Arti, Artificial, Mr. Artificial (my favorite)..
..or whatever suits best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom