Sword in the Stone Help

BMinNY

Original Poster
My wife are taking my 4 year old son in a couple of months to WDW for the first time and I can't wait. I am a 2-Time College Program graduate, so I am pretty much all set, however I still have one question...

Does anyone know how to get your kid picked to be the kid that gets to pull the sword from the stone during the show?

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Brad
"Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here" :ROFLOL:

Wow, that is a bummer. Well, thanks for the heads up anyways!

your best bit for something he would probably like similar to that is to learn to be a pirate from Captain Jack by the pirate of the caribean ride. Best way to make sure your little one is picked (they usually pick 4 or 5 per show) is to get there early so your close to the front, have him/her wear some pirate type stuff (at least and eye patch) and make sure they don't act shy. If they act shy it wont matter how they look or where you are they will likely be skipped over.

It isn't the sword in the stone but they get to use a pretend sword and fight Captain Jack (sort of)

lightboy

Not entirely correct...

The show is gone, yes.

They now have Fantasyland Cast Members that will randomly throughout the day have kids come up....

No clue on the selection process or when it happens though.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I got to be the adult once that couldn't pull the sword out. I really hammed it up for the kid.

It was funny because the kid got a big certifcate and I got "a nice handshake".

gman2

frist family

you cant do that but I can teel you how to win at epcot be the frist family in the line at the america show line and you get some thing cool me and my family won it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom