Switching FP+ Times?

ABigBrassBand

Original Poster
Hey! I’m headed to MK next week and got fastpasses for me and the person I’m going with to get on 7DMT. It was originally a 9-10PM fastpass, but i checked again another day and was able to change it to an 8-9PM one.

In the past two weeks I’ve checked probably once a day to try and change the time again to an earlier slot but no dice. I understand it’s highly unlikely that another time will be open, but does anyone have any tips for time of day to switch times? I’m assuming this will also change on the day of? Any tips would be appreciated!

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
Hey! I’m headed to MK next week and got fastpasses for me and the person I’m going with to get on 7DMT. It was originally a 9-10 fastpass, but i checked again another day and was able to change it to an 8-9 one.

In the past two weeks I’ve checked probably once a day to try and change the time again to an earlier slot but no dice. I understand it’s highly unlikely that another time will be open, but does anyone have any tips for time of day to switch times? I’m assuming this will also change on the day of? Any tips would be appreciated!

Fastpass availability changes by the minute, as people change plans. You should try modifying it at various times of the day between now and day of. When are your other FPs? You won’t see times that overlap those when modifying.

JillC LI

Hey! I’m headed to MK next week and got fastpasses for me and the person I’m going with to get on 7DMT. It was originally a 9-10 fastpass, but i checked again another day and was able to change it to an 8-9 one.

I wouldn't bother trying to get a FP for such an early time. That's when crowds are the lowest so you would do better to take advantage of that time for standby rides and save your FP for slightly later in the day.

rct247

Literally, take 10-20mins and refresh times under the modify menu constantly until you find a better time. The other thing that will make it harder is that it can't overlap times of other fastpasses you have. This method of constantly refreshing almost always works for me, but I will say is much harder for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Slinky Dog Dash, and Flight of Passage. Everything else is doable.

But seriously, a good solid 10-20mins of you constantly hitting refresh like Hamm does with the TV remote in Toy Story 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom