Swan or Dolpin w/Govt emp-teacher rate

csm7030

This is a two part question:

1) Which is a closer walk to Epcot, the Swan or the Dolphin, or is it about the same distance. Given a choice, which would you choose?

2) Has anyone used the Govt employee/teacher discount rate. Mousesavers says you can book it online at starwood.com. I am getting a rate of $165, for October. Does this sound right, or should I call the hotel directly?

Thanks.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
BeachClubVillas said:
I just booked the Dolphin for Nov 29th - Dec 3rd, with my government employee rate. We're staying there mainly because we want the convenience of being close to Epcot of MGM, without the hefty price tag of the Beach Club. Everything I've heard about the resort looks great. I'm very excited about it.

Its a great hotel, and in my opinion, it's in the best location of them all, better than the Beach club location. Have a great time! :)

Upvote 0

BeachClubVillas

wdwmagic said:
Its a great hotel, and in my opinion, it's in the best location of them all, better than the Beach club location. Have a great time! :)

Thanks Steve. I've always wanted to stay at the Dolphin. I think it's absolutely beautiful. I don't know if anything can replace the Beach Club though. We'll see. Come December I might be begging you for a change in user name! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom